Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

- allow us to be able to pass to our low level alts pink items that we bought using platinum (which are now useless, because we can't even give it to them, and no one would buy them either for that reason).
    - be able to see stats for items compared to what we are wearing when in trade mode
    - be able to see what we are wearing when viewing auction house or trade mode
    - show how much gold we have when in auction mode
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would love to see a looking for group system. where i can sign up for specific dungeons and or bosses.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lodewijk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool stuff to ride on. Its either fantasy rides or modern. But i rather choose fantasy, it makes the game more legends! or you could just make it on pets, to be mounted. Its better than that and it makes cute if you imagine a warrior riding on barny(owl). LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

The conversion of the Founder items into vanities, other than that I believe my fellow players have covered them all. Smash on!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't know if it was already mentioned before but how bout making platinum tradable? :> I'd like to see that change and of course a lot of other awesome stuff that was already mentioned by many other people here :3
    T)(is is sooooo -------EXCITING!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

-Separate respecs for skill and stat points
    -Show current gold on CS screen. Currently, you have to exit out and go to your menu to see how much gold you have.
    -I like a moveable camera view, like in PL. Things on the screen, like skills and chat window, often block the view of the map due to the angle. Being able to rotate the view would fix that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Okay, I thought of a few more things.
    • I'm interested in the passive skills that were announced. I'd like for one of them to be "pet mastery". The 5 skills could be "pets stay happy 50% longer", "pets do 15% more damage", "pets are 15% faster", "slightly increased odds of finding eggs", "pet arcane ability recharges faster".
    • Higher quality audio - especially music. Right now it sounds pretty bad with headphones. The compositions are fine, but the file quality should be increased. I'd be willing to have the game require more storage space. (But don't do this if it will increase load time.)
    • New areas - a bunch of them. I'd like to see some that really feel different. Maybe there could be some with big open areas. With new music and enemies. Give us some bright areas; much of the game is too dark (visually) for my tastes. Maybe an area up in the sky where we walk around on clouds. Maybe an area with branching paths that meet up at the end, so we have a choice of which way to go.
    • Giant insect pet. Like a cockroach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think I said it already but add consumables. E.g. like an elixir or extended duration skill buff, that I can fire off if needed during a hot battle or difficult run.

Have a "consumable menu" similar to the way we can bring up emotes in PL.
    PL: Eisander, mage | SL: Cybrax, engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Different feature: Maybe add leader boards for Guild members only? (or a filter in current leader boards).
    PL: Eisander, mage | SL: Cybrax, engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

New Character Weapon Types
    As you may have noticed from the above Warrior screenshots, there will be 1 handed weapons and shields available in the new campaign. There will also be a new weapon type available for both the Rogue and the Sorcerer in the new campaign as well. Look for more screenshots of those weapons next week!
    Great to hear.
    Last edited by CMX; 12-21-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A clipboard in the guild hall for guild master news and announcements and general ones as well, and more rank possibilities for the guild members, rather than just member, recruiter and officer. Also guild points overall, maybe guild leveling and extras for being in a good guild. Thanks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbabybugszx View Post
    1.Send messages to friends that are offline.
    2.Gain PvE kills in lower level dungeons.
    3.Guild vanity item (shield, flag, button, etc..) that we can create by the guild master purchasing with plat.
    4.Create two types of PvP maps. One map that is all FFA that has gates and waits for a full game,then the players that can go at it. And 1v1 maps that boot people that automitically that attack or "rush" without saying "go"
    5.More skill placements.
    6.The skill slots to be the same as PL, not like SL. I find it harder to switch skill slots back & forward. In PL i can just place all 12 skills on my screen, makes it much easier.

-Trust
    Why send message when offline dude no point to it there not on they can't see the message:P..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

- similar feature in PL where you can save four different sets of equipment to wear, handy for when you need tanking or damage with minimal taps from menu
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Confirmation button on every play purchases

More contents(maps esp); not having to do same map over and over again (which is why i dislike pl)

More skill buttons. I heard there are going to be job advances.. We need more skill buttons!
    Last edited by cjswogkstkdg; 12-09-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Squid buddy pet

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Squid buddy pet

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.
    I'd love that :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uavauisy View Post
    Why send message when offline dude no point to it there not on they can't see the message:P..
    So you don't have to catch them online at the same time they're online if you just want to leave them a message, lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i can not get free plat from the free plat bit as i have too get games from Amazon please if you can help...i also would like white hair pure white not dingey gray ...
    lunaree lvl61 - Pocket Legends
    ladylunaree lvl16 Arcane Legends

ladylunaree : My Guess : 2323

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylunaree View Post
    i can not get free plat from the free plat bit as i have too get games from Amazon please if you can help...i also would like white hair pure white not dingey gray ...
    Lawl that they can't really help you with it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just to say so far I am very much enjoying the game.

I would like to offer my opinion on what I would be happy to pay for and what improvements I would like to see. First of all I have played so many MMorpgs in the past and now that I am 32 have a job and work hard you can appreciate I do not get as much time as others. I play with my guild members on my mobile device as it is easy and convenient and we are all roughly the same age. Here are the conclusions I have come too after playing through Elite mode and reaching level 16.

I remember a long time ago putting many hours into game called Legend of Mir made by a company called WEmade entertainment and this is a game that had it right.

I understand your business model and I get you have to make money however being able to buy gold with platinum is just not worthwhile. You now have an economy where any player can spend 50 dollars and obtain the best end game gear in the game. I am a player that has paid for platinum but I have done this to support Spacetime studios and to also buy my guild and anything guild related. I am prepared to pay for vanity items and extra pvp maps for example. I will not however pay for end game gear as where is the fun in that?? I will not use plat to buy gold. I can farm the boss in village over and over for that!! You may want to look at that by the way as everyone is farming him and not doing the rest of the map.

If I owned your company and the rights to arcane legends this is what I would do.

Get rid of plat to buy gold as this would make gold in game much more valuable and this would stabilize the economy going forward.

You have an economy at the moment where some pink items go for 300-400 gold which is just ridiculous. Pink items are legendary for a reason they need to stay rare. At the moment I sell everything white, green and blue in my inventory as it is all worthless. Blue items are where people should make there money in the auction house and pinks should be the items people aspire to play your game for. They should aspire to kill bosses over and over again to get that pink item. otherwise make something above legendary which is orange which binds to the toon and cannot be sold. Something like a super legendary item.

I think you should make in game gear and plat bought gear. They should have roughly the same stats so the people who do not pay do not feel they will never get the best gear from playing the game. You should allow people to buy the plat gear if they do not have much time to play but want to play endgame maps.

Something I would like to see is a map where you go to PVE but can be killed PVP as this would be a scary place to go. People would end up getting into battles and would be super fun to try and kill your monster only to be killed by another group as you would go back to get revenge.

I would like to see the main towns being attacked every so often by elite monsters where the whole town has to get together to rid these beasts. These could be special random events which would keep people on their toes and the monsters may drop really cool special items.

At the moment blue and green items are worthless so instead of getting 5 gold for each can we not use these items to have a chance to add extra damage or crit chance to our items? have a vendor that does this. I would pay plat to try and get those precious extra stats on my end game wep.

Stats like +1 luck on a wep would be great and again should be rare.

Of course also add Pure PVP maps with death matches.

I would love to see arcane legends succeed but the way it is at the moment I am very worried about your current business model as this is putting me and my friends off the game. Gold needs to be something you work for so it is precious in game. Do not destroy it by allowing people to just buy hundreds of thousands of gold.

We will pay for plat but only if it is for the good of the game and not to destroy the economy.

Add mounts as I will pay for a good mount but again like pets people working hard in game should be able to get the rarest ones.

I hope you can take some of these points onboard.

Many thanks

J