Please don't remove the Founder's Armor set after the holiday event! And put some other color Founder's Armor sets too in the Store!
And the other good looking armor set that was in the previous bundle packs should be in Store as vanity set.
I want Sponge Bob pet! Okay, licenses etc.. I won't get one. But I don't get why aren't there any Bear as companion. Companions seem to me so slow in movement, except the dogs.
A fourth class, a mage that's similar to Gustav should be cool. I see lots of players prefer human mage characters instead of that long eared E.T.. And a Gustav-like mage would look better in the cultist hood and robe than the little blue guy in those skeleton clothes. Witchdoctor set from DL would fit him fine too!
Oh! Where did those Final Fantasy style mage sets gone?? I really miss them. They look really cool! They should be put back as vany sets.
Crossbow for the girls?
Returning to companions.. Why didn't I still get a Fairy? Unicorn, phoenix and griffin. Without them this isn't a real fairy tale.
Sorcerers should have a book and rod pair of weapons as the sword and shield at warrior.
I need a bigger bundle! +150 inv. +100 stash. +10 auction. Legendary armor, legendary weapon, legendary ring+amulet, special bundle vanity sets(like an original knight plate set), special bundle companion(fairy , random get blue, red, pink, green, purple or white), premium flag, some pots. I'm sure I'd buy it for ~250 Platinums. Maybe for more too.

Just for fun, there should be a vanity set for warriors like a wooden sword, wooden shield and tincan helmet for the carnival, and some other idiot stuffs for the other classes too.

Finished with ideas for today..