Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Premium Content)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you Spacetime for making a really fun game!

I wanted to provide my observations and I apologize in advance for redundancies.

1) Since the content update, it seems like Legendary items and chests drop less frequently than before, and even then Elite Golden Banded Chests don't guarantee Legendary drops. So not only is there a 1% (or whatever it is) for chests, there is a 1% chance that a pink item is contained in that chest. That means it is approximately a 1/10000 chance to actually get anything useful. Here's are a few suggestions to reduce player frustration, and churn, while increasing player engagement and fun.
    A. Work with the community to develop a merit-based system based on a few things (people are welcome to add more ideas and discuss):
    - Damage inflicted upon enemies per DPS (Obviously rogues will produce higher damage, but if they produce the same amount of damage a warrior makes, then it contextually means that they weren't doing a great job...and sort of coasting)
    - Team-oriented skills (healing, tanking, buffs) - that reward players for "helping out their team"
    - Time spent playing the game/session - rewards players for the longer time played
    - # of Rewards during time spent - helps to balance out drops

B. Every Elite chest drops 1 pink (again based on merit)
    - Copper drops a pink that is of "less value"
    - Silver drops a pink that is of "middle-tier value"
    - Golden drops a pink that is of "high value"

C. or Achievements Unlock Legendary Items for our character's class (ex: by beating all the bosses on elite levels in one run without dying once, you can get Demonlord Plate of Will for Warriors)

2) Reduce cost of elixirs/potions/feeding pets as it is a resource-sink and/or introduce weekly/monthly promotions to reduce costs of maintenance for people that cannot afford it - This will be a good incentive for people to play and provide instantaneous data to help your team with future marketing initiatives and in-game economy concepts.

3) Make platinum a tradeable resource. Or make gold the only resource. It's much simpler to have one currency and you won't have to maintain both of Trial Pay's sites. What is the point of platinum anyway since we essentially trade it in for gold to use in the economy?

4) Great games also have great stories - In the current situation, players have no idea what to look forward to for the next update. When we watched Gustav and Bael, we saw a lead into a Mardrom, goblins and then had expectations to look forward to. (We also expected Mardrom to be A LOT tougher to beat than Bael...especially on the elite levels). Suggestion: Create a great story, with a good cliffhanger or some bait for us to bite into! What is the story behind the dead city? Why should our heroes/legends risk their lives to go there? The story needs to be better intertwined into game play, more cut scenes that engage us as fans and a gripping story that keeps us wanting more. By releasing only new levels, it perpetuates a tired cyclical farming situation that your fans will get tired of quickly.

5) Personalization
    A. Color - It would be great to be able to change the colors (by buying or otherwise) of the equipment or armor, or pets that we have (this I believe this has been mentioned before)
    B. Upgrading weapons by a sphere grid (ala Final Fantasy X, or Skyrim) Maybe we can spec a weapon to produce effects like armor reduction and beef that up with gems or with "Weapon XP"

6) Being able to view chat screen while in menu - I'd love to see what my friends are talking about while I'm in the consignment store or while I'm busy in my inventory!

7) Be able to copy text and paste into chat - I've wanted to paste URLs, but had to type it out many times

8) Bosses must get harder with map progression
    A. Bael should NOT be harder to beat than Mardrom (sorry if I'm spelling that incorrectly)

9) Warrior weapons (I only have one character class...so i can speak to it)
    A. Spears - a long range weapon
    - Impale - does most damage (reduces target armor)
    - Spin - Similar to windmill effect but does mid-damage
    - Stab - Does least amount of damage
    B. 2 daggers instead of 1 axe or sword/shield combo

It's pretty much all I can think of for now, and I'm sure people will comment, add or even point out flaws in these, but I hope you guys at the studio can consider some of these thoughts. I've only wanted to make the game better and reflected some of the thoughts that came to mind. I hope you also don't take any offense to these suggestions..I really love the game and hope it continues to evolve and get better and grow.

All the best,
    K
    Last edited by KTT16; 12-27-2012 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

A premium account like "THE LEGENDARY CLUB" which at cost of taking money from members according to its package,..2 weeks,1month,3 months, 5 months or year. would give many in game benefits like lower cooldown,low charge time required, auto pot available, pet will remain more happy.But the advantages should not be so much that free users wont be able to match them.

Budapest IV.th district. HUNGARY, Europe.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

A "Reset character" option.
    An option that resets everything at the character, eg. level, kills, deaths, stats, skills, achievements... everything, except the purchased inventory/auction/stash slots and earned gold/tokens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Please don't remove the Founder's Armor set after the holiday event! And put some other color Founder's Armor sets too in the Store!
    And the other good looking armor set that was in the previous bundle packs should be in Store as vanity set.
    I want Sponge Bob pet! Okay, licenses etc.. I won't get one. But I don't get why aren't there any Bear as companion. Companions seem to me so slow in movement, except the dogs.
    A fourth class, a mage that's similar to Gustav should be cool. I see lots of players prefer human mage characters instead of that long eared E.T.. And a Gustav-like mage would look better in the cultist hood and robe than the little blue guy in those skeleton clothes. Witchdoctor set from DL would fit him fine too!
    Oh! Where did those Final Fantasy style mage sets gone?? I really miss them. They look really cool! They should be put back as vany sets.
    Crossbow for the girls?
    Returning to companions.. Why didn't I still get a Fairy? Unicorn, phoenix and griffin. Without them this isn't a real fairy tale.
    Sorcerers should have a book and rod pair of weapons as the sword and shield at warrior.
    I need a bigger bundle! +150 inv. +100 stash. +10 auction. Legendary armor, legendary weapon, legendary ring+amulet, special bundle vanity sets(like an original knight plate set), special bundle companion(fairy , random get blue, red, pink, green, purple or white), premium flag, some pots. I'm sure I'd buy it for ~250 Platinums. Maybe for more too.

Just for fun, there should be a vanity set for warriors like a wooden sword, wooden shield and tincan helmet for the carnival, and some other idiot stuffs for the other classes too.

Finished with ideas for today..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KTT16 View Post
    3) Make platinum a tradeable resource. Or make gold the only resource. It's much simpler to have one currency and you won't have to maintain both of Trial Pay's sites. What is the point of platinum anyway since we essentially trade it in for gold to use in the economy?
    Did You ever realised that people work for money?
    Spacetime Studios employee earns their money from Platinum purchases. They pay the servers from Platinum purchases. Their income that grants them the possibility to work on the development is from Platinum purchases.
    Or how did You plan it? They'll take the money from the mouth of their family, they sell their houses to pay the bills that comes with keeping the game alive and They will work for free just for You to not to be confused by the ingame currencies of the game that You think everyone is spending on gold?
    Think it again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CMX View Post
    -a player's house with stash, able to decorate with buyable furniture.
    -more emotes/interactions with pet, a sit animation for afk.
    -able to mate and evolve stronger pets.
    I like the house idea!

I would like to 'buy' a color for our name that appers in game. Oh and a squid pet. Thx for making this awesome game!
    Last edited by Lalarie; 01-05-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I would like lootable drop, Oh and make sure they can be stashable and tradable.
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default going to get a lot of hate for this lol

Going to get a lot of hate for this lol...Here it goes!

Move or eliminate jarl and change tower so that you need to clear the first floor to unlock the first set of stairs.... here's why. If you try to do any elite run without a guild, you will zone in to all but those two maps and be utterly alone. All people care about is farming these two quickly to reach bosses. The other maps are generally vacant...

that or make it so you need to clear the previous elite maps to reach the next (like how it was pre patch), then you can add lore that reveals that jarl decided to relocate to rooks nest to farm Malison. It's far too easy for a new lvl 20 to jump into either of these free legendary speed runs, while not having to really put any time in... I think many are missing out on the true content of the game and you guys are wasting your time on content... May as well remove all maps except watchers tomb, hauntlet, village and towers... that's all that every gets played anyways.

Aside from that, I would like to see an in game mail system, it's annoying listing items on cs, then logging back in a few hours later with 10 friend requests, all to inquire about an item you listed, 90% of those people asking for the item at 10% is listed value (annoying).

Also, being able to add notes to friends, like "this guy wants a full demonlord set" or "awesome tank/healer" that would be amazing.

Thank you sts for your efforts, the most fun I've ever had playing a GAME on my phone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

THEY SHOUD ADD THIS NEW PET

Name: ???

Looks: it should look like some demon dog hound with two heads

Where its dropped: it could be dropped from some hard elite boss in the new lvl26 cap raise, with like a 1% chance of drop.

Buffs: it could give u like 5% xp, 25 str, 10 dex, and 2% reduced incoming hits

Plat Cost: like 125 because its giving xp boost

*NOTE* All of this stuff can be changed if the DEVS do not like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Feke View Post
    Did You ever realised that people work for money?
    Spacetime Studios employee earns their money from Platinum purchases. They pay the servers from Platinum purchases. Their income that grants them the possibility to work on the development is from Platinum purchases.
    Or how did You plan it? They'll take the money from the mouth of their family, they sell their houses to pay the bills that comes with keeping the game alive and They will work for free just for You to not to be confused by the ingame currencies of the game that You think everyone is spending on gold?
    Think it again!
    The point was to just have players pay for one currency. Please re-read and not misunderstand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i need new skills,new weapon,new class,new free plat thats all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

and i wanna swim
    Quote Originally Posted by hdz123 View Post
    i need new skills,new weapon,new class,new free plat thats all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I would like to have the option to say "Sell all items which are below X automatically" (X = Epic or Legendary for example) so I don't have to sell all Common, Rare... items manually.

Could be designed like the auction house search, you have to set a minimum you want to don't sell automatically (Standard would be Common of course).

Would make it more comfortable. (Sorry for grammatical errors, hope you can understand what I mean)
    Last edited by Abuse; 01-10-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like to buy a lot of platinum but I can only buy with SMS but there isn't SMS payment