Thread: Star Legends Memes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Star Legends Memes

(VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PLEASE DO NOT VIEW ANY OF THE MENTIONED CONTENT IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16. EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND STRONG THEMES ARE PRESENTED.)

Do you like Star Legends? Do you like memes / rage comics? Well here's the answer for you! Star Legends Memes! A newly created page on Facebook dedicated to memes for Star Legends. If you're interested in posting some of your memes, becoming an "admin" or you just want to view a meme then feel free to visit the page. Please help us expand! All suggestions and comments are taken into consideration and I'll be glad to respond to everyone.

<~~Q&A~~>

~Why did you make this page?~
    A~ I made this page to bring out a more comic side to Star Legends than what is shown throughout the game since many people don't follow up the storyline / do the quests.

~Why do you think this page is useful / helpful?~
    A~ Honestly I like to see the brighter side of anything and everything. When people think of MMORPGs they think nerds / "no-lives" play them and they don't seem to realize that these kind of games are interactive and fun. By using memes / rage comics I can appeal to mainstream media (Honestly, who doesn't know what memes are? They're everywhere.) and use humor to bring together part of this game that shows how much a MMORPG like this can have pro's and con's. Using this method, I'm able to attract more players into getting interested and into this great gaming experience.

~Is this page reccomendable to players under 16 years old?~
    A~ No, I think players younger than 16 years old should not be subject to any on the media discussed above. All content is made to entertain and is not used to purposely harm anyone either emotionally, mentally, or spiritually.

~I found something on the page that harms me (mentally, emotionally, spiritually, etc), what will you do about it?~
    A~ If anything harms you please feel comfortable to send me a message and as soon as I receive it, then I'll make sure I erase said content. Please note I will not erase some of the content if you think it is "dumb" or "unintelligent" or even if it is not "funny", as long as this content does not purposely harm you then I see no reason why it should be erased (After all, if every image was listed as "harmful" then there would be no memes..)

~You talk about Star Legends like if you know so much about it..How long have you been playing it?~
    A~ I don't really consider myself to be knowledgeable about Star Legends, but having experiences with other MMOs and even RPGs help me summarize good elements / strategies of advertisement for this game. I have been playing Star Legends for about a year (since Beta I think?) and have continued to play is since then. Since the releases of Arcane Legends (AL) and Dark Legends (DL) the number of logins for Star Legends have been dwindling to where I cannot even find a game for low level players. This must be changed and bringing in more players seems to be the only solution. Star Legends is a great game that delivers an RPG experience while having the comfort of being able to share said experience with your friends, but without friends this experience isn't so pleasant.

<~~END OF Q&A~~>

~For more info please check the page out on Facebook! Thank you!
    ---> http://m.facebook.com/#!/profile.php...00003913502926

>>>So far about 10 memes! Please check them out and give me some feedback! Finally 3 likes! Thank you! I'm looking forward to adding funnier memes than the ones posted!<<<

*NOTE: "STAR LEGENDS MEMES" IS NOT PART OF SPACETIME STUDIOS OR STAR LEGENDS. IT IS JUST A FACEBOOK PAGE MADE TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE WHO LIKE STAR LEGENDS AND MEMES. THIS PAGE IS NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND ANYONE.
    Last edited by EyeDreamUni; 12-07-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: FUS RA DOH!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Nice page you got here,I like it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you! ^_^ More memes added! Please check them out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Needs more advertisement.

Fus ra doh!!!
    This is Eyeless not giving a duck ._.