Thread: Forgotten items to be re-released... Maybe.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Default Forgotten items to be re-released... Maybe.

Sent a suggestion to Techno about making armor/helms for low level that are difficult to obtain but do not get discontinued and have more armor than the current stuff because fights are much too short. I also mentioned that back when the forg items were released, people argued they were a blessing because now the noobies won't get farmed as hard. Those who said that can go hide in a dark corner now because this generation of new players is more screwed than the last, they have no access to these forgotten items as they rise every time a new player joins and old player with a forgotten weapon quits. When I mentioned this, she said the forgotten item will probably be re-released.

So why is this important? Well, I had 50 purple level 17 forgotten bows and sold them all for 50k a piece. I didn't want to hold onto ticking time bombs when it comes to merching. If you're sitting on a large pile of forg weapons, I'd suggest getting rid of them before they are re-released. Since this event wasn't on any specific holiday, it doesn't have to be annual. It could be tomorrow. It could be a year from now. Better safe than sorry

You're welcome.
    Last edited by Justg; 02-05-2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Please don't post private correspondence.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post: