Thread: Wrong statistic values on items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wrong statistic values on items?

I have one question about concrete weapons: when i have equiped weapon "Mighty Lifethief of Potency" - (58.8 damage; 21 strength; 11 Inteligence. Charged attack heals 15% fo damage done) i made a damage about 100 - 200 per hit! When i equip "Agile Heartseekers of Brutality" - (77.9 damage; 11 strength, 21 dexterity. Chance to cause target to bleed) i made a damage about 35 - 70!!! One more thing, strength is not important for rogue to have a high damage, but dexterity.

All my profile statistic went green and become much higher with the second weapon, but on the field was completely different! I start switching weapon during battle, and how is bloody possible that weapon which lower all my statistic down and with lower damage (on the paper) deal a lot higher damage in battle? Even the critical strike with better weapon was smaller than normal attack with worse weapon.

Does any rogue noticed that, or this is "bug" only on mine character? Im not willing to lower my statistic down, but also im not willing to equip a better weapon statistic, and deal damage such an average warrior! Any solution?!? Can anyone fix this?

Also i have been noticed another "irregularities" on another items, (such as: rings which give me strength and intelligence without damage in it gave me +12 on damage, but another ring, which give me +19 on dexterity, give me damage +1. How it is possible when i am a rogue?), but i sold it already, so i cant gave u a name of items.

How You calculating a damage for a rogue, because of this im confused?
    Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank u so much for noticing that I pointed that same thing out to a so called "professional'" and he just started insulting me and calling me dumb and a noob. Was just wondering if they noticed it and I guess they were the noob. But yeah bits either a bug to be fix, wrong stats or just plain o confusing. Some one please help out here with this problem lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Several sorcerers have also noticed this. I made a thread about it, and several others have also, but we still have no official response that I know of.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ntional-or-bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pawk View Post
    Thank u so much for noticing that I pointed that same thing out to a so called "professional'" and he just started insulting me and calling me dumb and a noob. Was just wondering if they noticed it and I guess they were the noob. But yeah bits either a bug to be fix, wrong stats or just plain o confusing. Some one please help out here with this problem lol
    I have got an explanation that (not official) that lifeseekers are daggers and per one seconds deal 4 hits, so actually u get damage how they have in statistic. But i though that damage mean "damage, no damage per second. Still without official explanation. Maybe its a wrong value weapon, or maybe the guy have right when told that this is daggers and mey 4 hit per second and thats it.