Thread: how to make money!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default how to make money!!! You NEED to read this!!!

I'm making this thread to all those who are skint (have little money, like me lol). I'll put 2 examples up which are really helping me. The rest you's can choose and I'll put them in this. The examples are these:
    1)sell potions. I know this may sound wierd but believe me I sold 1000 of each in less than a minute of me saying in chat "selling 2000 potions 10 gold each".
    Help: Since you can only carry 25 potions of each at any one time I suggest you put them in storage leaving only 1 of each to keep (I found that you earn more of them this way). Also go to low level maps that way they cant kill you. Dont forget to check the price of potions in "Ellie's store" because no-one will buy over-priced potions. Its faster to respawn potions if you kill groups of monsters. And last but not least put a password on your game, seriously I've lost lots because of people entering my game.
    2) Selling pinks and blue (just under pink in the rarity scale).
    Help: Seriously it's a good business, I sell pinks for 5k and blues for 3k and the thing is they are worth that kind of money, I hear people saying things like "selling pink level 30 forgotten bow for 50k" and then I go "selling level 50 acrobats blunderbuss for 5k". You can guess who they went to (me). If you cant seem to find pinks dont panic, start with 1 and then when you start getting pinks sell them in "Balefort Castle" the true traders heaven.
    If you's have any other good ways of earning money post them here and I'll add them to this. And one last thing, no matter how much you need the money NEVER EVER (and I mean NEVER EVER) scam anyone under any circumstance whatsoever. Hope this helps!!!
    Last edited by LuizaKaja; 12-04-2012 at 02:31 PM.