Thread: Enjoy while u can :-)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Enjoy while u can :-)

I am having quite a blast with four levelled toons, with elite gear and with next update looming around the corner I think whether to sell the gear and get money? Then as the gear is to be sold quickly so at the most I can make 400k.
    Then I remember that after playing pocket legends for two years I saved 5000000! Sounds quite a bit but I realize that even this was not sufficient to buy one elite item or dragon items. Also in dark legends saved about 2000000 on 6 tons and then with vanities like undead mask and albino pets priced in millions, all this money was useless( btw quit that).
    Now in arcane legends most people are from DL and PL, and prices like 999999 are becoming common, Ifeel that this game will go in the direction of DL as people will inflate the markets with plat money and common people having fun will look at that auction price with bewilderment !
    I decide to buy more gear and enjoy now as unless the devs interfere and keep the maximum price tag of the items in control, with next update we will see people putting good gear beyond the reach of common people.
    I feel sad for such a good game so guys let's enjoy now and have fun as dark nights with nightmares at the auctionare coming soon.
    Sorry for losing hope.

Python 16 warrior

Last edited by PYTHON; 12-05-2012 at 12:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PYTHON For This Useful Post: