Thread: Webite Issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Webite Issues

I am having major issues trying to use the website over the past few days, and they have become much worse this morning. In mobile Safari, I can navigate just fine, and if you are reading this, then I can post topics too, but the chatbox does not load at all. On my PC with the latest Firefox, I can barealy use the site, when I try to reload a page, navigate to a different section, or create a post or topic, I get a connection timed out, servers stopped responding message. The results were similar when I tried on Chrome. The chatbox loads but doesn't refresh and most messages do not go through. From what others have said, I am not the only one experiencing these issues.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I was getting serious hiccups on the website and the chat box about a half hour ago, but it seems to have settled.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    I was getting serious hiccups on the website and the chat box about a half hour ago, but it seems to have settled.
    Yeah, I had to go to mobile safari to even post this, but I'm back on FF, and everything is running smoothly now it seems. Still these problems were building over the last few days. About half my posts to the forum the last couple days resulted in the connection timeout, and I had to repost. So even though everything seems okay now, I'd like to know if they are aware of the cause of the problems.

Edit: Nevermind, it's not better, the problem just resurfaced. I guess it's intermittent. I was in chat and everything was fine, then it stopped working, and I had to reload the page about 20 times (connection has timed out, servers at spacetimestudios.com have stopped responding every time), just to post this.
    Last edited by Royce; 09-15-2010 at 11:21 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I have been having trouble accessing this website as well, but only occasionally.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Yeah, I had to go to mobile safari to even post this, but I'm back on FF, and everything is running smoothly now it seems. Still these problems were building over the last few days. About half my posts to the forum the last couple days resulted in the connection timeout, and I had to repost. So even though everything seems okay now, I'd like to know if they are aware of the cause of the problems.

Edit: Nevermind, it's not better, the problem just resurfaced. I guess it's intermittent. I was in chat and everything was fine, then it stopped working, and I had to reload the page about 20 times (connection has timed out, servers at spacetimestudios.com have stopped responding every time), just to post this.
    Just happened again. Chatbox froze up and forum went crazy. Maybe a reboot to fix the issue, I hope.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?