Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Founders Helm is a unfair advantage

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesius View Post
    Nope asked him he doesnt remember and he has good memory so that means no one can remeber there login from two years ago if my uncle cant. And I kill past pros, occasionally they will be founders, or ppl who bought founders
    Well duh. U r immortal. Ur 0.5 kdr tells that message.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy:884013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    To be fair, I should add that Lwmark probably doesn't have a founder's account anymore. Last he told me, he was selling it, asking $400.00 US.... There was a ton of gear on the account, too, so the price was for more than just the founder's PVP advantage. Haven't seen good ol' Lwmark in a while in PL.... not since he tricked a good friend of mine into sending him money for artwork that he never sent her.

So yeah, Lwmark is not maybe not the best player to hold up as a shining example of founderdom.
    Oh the screenshots of the PMs I could post.....Maybe I should considering this thread will probably get locked now anyway.

ETA: LOL....You said he was asking $400? This is the PM I got from him asking where hes been in game....
    Umm hateraptor does ace and cliff ring a bell? Lol, i dont delete history either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

The cause: This is probably your most valid point. Even so, removing founders will not help this. There will always be issues like this. I remember someone threatening to hack me if I didn't give him my level 10 present shield.

End level stats: This is a very invalid point that you made. Just in case you haven't been twinking lately, let me remind you that most characters die in about two shots. Not ten. You have forgotten bows to thank for that. End game it doesn't make a difference because end game has been screwed for some time...but that's for another thread

The fake people: Im not exactly sure what your point is here. I LOVE founders helms and I support them 100%. Oh, btw, I don't have one. Would I like one? I suppose. I certainly won't scam for one, though. You mentioned the "majority" of players don't like them? I would love to know just how you figured this out. Especially considering that the majority of players don't even know what a founder helm is.

Reality: I believe you make a fairly valid point here. Let me introduce you to new logic. Two wrongs don't make a right. Lets say for a minute that it was definitely wrong for sts to give out those founders helms. It would be equally as wrong (if not more so) to remove them now. You suggested adding new rewards? This whole thread is complaining about the old ones. I don't even...Wut...halp!

Conclusion: You go ahead and stick to your story. I believe that it's people like you who save games like PL. However, your original post doesn't have any thanks for a reason. I'm sorry you feel that founders are a problem. Unfortunately I believe the vast majority of players do not, in fact, agree with you.

My conclusion- Founders are fine. Most people like them and therefore there is no reason for the devs to change them.

"It's time we let go of the past and keep moving forward."~Meet the Robinsons
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 12-08-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Oh really? I thought he made 2 accounts but started playing the game over half year later but forgot that he had 2 Founder accounts. And just a while back he remembered those two accounts which happened to be Founder accounts.

Oh silly me.
    (Sorry for the double post...)

DROP IT.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    (Sorry for the double post...)

DROP IT.
    What did I do now? At first I recognized LwMark as one of the true Founder's and after that people started raging at him like he bought one and stuff and in my quoted reply to that I explained what LwMark explained. I don't understand why u attacked to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis:882850
    I don't even play STS games anymore After 2 years they just don't do it for me anymore.
    You should lose your forum access then, since all you can contribute is negativity.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Yeh, well guess what i have two full elite vanity set accounts i forgot about.. lemme email STS see if i can get em mergedddd haha yeah NOT! (Sarcasm)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

@ Apollo - please do post those proof of people admitting to purchasing founders. You were on the right track and you stopped...did they talk you out of exposing them in private messages? Expose these people and be a true community guy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy:885648
    @ Apollo - please do post those proof of people admitting to purchasing founders. You were on the right track and you stopped...did they talk you out of exposing them in private messages? Expose these people and be a true community guy
    Yes please post
    Last edited by LwMark; 12-08-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    The cause: This is probably your most valid point. Even so, removing founders will not help this. There will always be issues like this. I remember someone threatening to hack me if I didn't give him my level 10 present shield.

End level stats: This is a very invalid point that you made. Just in case you haven't been twinking lately, let me remind you that most characters die in about two shots. Not ten. You have forgotten bows to thank for that. End game it doesn't make a difference because end game has been screwed for some time...but that's for another thread

The fake people: Im not exactly sure what your point is here. I LOVE founders helms and I support them 100%. Oh, btw, I don't have one. Would I like one? I suppose. I certainly won't scam for one, though. You mentioned the "majority" of players don't like them? I would love to know just how you figured this out. Especially considering that the majority of players don't even know what a founder helm is.

Reality: I believe you make a fairly valid point here. Let me introduce you to new logic. Two wrongs don't make a right. Lets say for a minute that it was definitely wrong for sts to give out those founders helms. It would be equally as wrong (if not more so) to remove them now. You suggested adding new rewards? This whole thread is complaining about the old ones. I don't even...Wut...halp!

Conclusion: You go ahead and stick to your story. I believe that it's people like you who save games like PL. However, your original post doesn't have any thanks for a reason. I'm sorry you feel that founders are a problem. Unfortunately I believe the vast majority of players do not, in fact, agree with you.

My conclusion- Founders are fine. Most people like them and therefore there is no reason for the devs to change them.

"It's time we let go of the past and keep moving forward."~Meet the Robinsons
    First off, thank you for actually reading my post unlike some other people here who automatically flame without even reading the thread. Also thank you for some of the compliments you gave me, I very much appreciate it. Let me just reitterate some stuff:

Endlevel Stats: Endlevel stats are exactly this, Endlevel stats. Not sure why you included twinking in endlevel stats. As for late level pvp being dead, I really believe that this will be a small step forward in balancing PVP for all levels. Anytime you level the playing field, it makes everything more fair and fun. A normal encounter can take way more then 10 attacks in actuality. ESPECIALLY with all the STR sets in late level pvp. Ever see a mage against bear fight? A mage on mage fight? Bear on Bear? These battles take alot more time and attacks then just 10. Once you keep adding the 5 5 5(5 damage 5 armor 5 dps) into the equation it makes a HUGE difference especially with crit. Trust me on this.

The Fake people: The majority of people do have a problem with founders. Thats why their is so many threads about it and thats why its banned in many low level tournaments. If the People who dont know about it were told about it, wouldnt you think they would find it unjust?

Reality: Sts is not giving away founders, people are illegally obtaining them through the black market. Something must be done about this. If it was such a small bonus then why are peolpe paying hundreds of dollars for such a small bonus? The answer is simple, people are not willing to admit the importance of this helm, but will go off and pay for the advantage.

Conclusion: I dont care if I dont recieve thanks, this is not a popularity contest and I am not looking to gain friends from this. I want to get the truth out and help level out the playing field for all levels of pvp. Thank you mighty for your post

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post
    Oh the screenshots of the PMs I could post.....Maybe I should considering this thread will probably get locked now anyway.

ETA: LOL....You said he was asking $400? This is the PM I got from him asking where hes been in game....
    lwmark here is some proof

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole:885687
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post

lwmark here is some proof
    The person who posted this post has been involved in flippin founds *cough* *cliff* people make me lol

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

I am closing this thread now.
    1. Please Respect Others.
    The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
    Last edited by Delphina; 12-08-2012 at 09:29 PM.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com