Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you sts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    Do you people want me to buy u lvl21 elite gear as well so u can be on level playing ground.. gtfoh.
    Why so many people getting angry -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42:883586
    gtfoh.
    gtfo my thread. We have opinions, u have no right to burn our opinions down.

Anyways, funny, you guys are on LB cuz of that so thats the reason for hate. Id love to see u guys on S2 LB. GF.

Ps. Id like to keep this as a discussion.
    Last edited by Bless; 12-07-2012 at 04:11 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    gtfo my thread. We have opinions, u have no right to burn our opinions down.

Anyways, funny, you guys are on LB cuz of that so thats the reason for hate. Id love to see u guys on S2 LB. GF.

Ps. Id like to keep this as a discussion.
    Miraclejr <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bashem View Post
    You seriously think if a group of people realize timer doesnt start till a mob is killed or there groups setup skills used strats need to be posted? I loled at that just sounds like somone mad cause they didnt catch it or figure it out. Sorry but people on the lb did all there times fair they took the time for elixir spent the plat. Dont be mad cause you didnt spend the time to get it were you wanted. a moral question? Now your makin it bigger then needed its a game the dungeons were like this for a long time. Nothin moral about it just strats used. So when people are on lb in season two is it wrong they dont share then cause you didnt spend the time/plat? Nope. I take pride in the times as im sure others on lb do we figured out how to get best times with current setups/gear.
    Of course I don't think players/groups/guilds need to post more 'traditional' secrets; that would be stupid. But when an exploit allows them to essentially negate the presence of every enemy but one on the level, do I think they're taking a very unfair advantage over others? Hell yes.

Try thinking about it this way: If you and I were competing to see who could beat every enemy in a given dungeon first, and our equipment and stats were equal but I used a completely legitimate trick to cause you to have to fight and defeat nine times as many enemies as me, would you still claim that was a fair competition? As far as my being upset that I didn't figure it out, there's no way for me to convince you, of course, but I really don't care about my dungeon times, unless it gives me an achievement, as in the Hauntlett. My particular addiction is completion, not leaderboards. You won't find my name anywhere near the top of any of them.

I'll spot you that their (your?) times are LEGITIMATE, in the sense that they/you (apparently) didn't use any code tricks to achieve them, just cleverness in figuring out an exploit. They should stand. But FAIR? No way. Show me any other competition where one side or person gets to ignore 90% or so of the challenges that their opponents have to overcome, and I'll give you 'fair'. If not, then sorry, Charlie.

My comment about this being a moral issue is because I read several posts where people claimed that they/your times should be deleted in favor of the people who ran the dungeon as the devs intended. IMHO you can make that claim on a right/wrong basis, but that is based entirely on each one of us. I don't think you can make that argument based on the times not being legitimate.

But hey, like Astrocat said, this is just my 2 cents. It's not worth any more than yours or anybody else's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenician1:883608
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashem View Post
    You seriously think if a group of people realize timer doesnt start till a mob is killed or there groups setup skills used strats need to be posted? I loled at that just sounds like somone mad cause they didnt catch it or figure it out. Sorry but people on the lb did all there times fair they took the time for elixir spent the plat. Dont be mad cause you didnt spend the time to get it were you wanted. a moral question? Now your makin it bigger then needed its a game the dungeons were like this for a long time. Nothin moral about it just strats used. So when people are on lb in season two is it wrong they dont share then cause you didnt spend the time/plat? Nope. I take pride in the times as im sure others on lb do we figured out how to get best times with current setups/gear.
    Of course I don't think players/groups/guilds need to post more 'traditional' secrets; that would be stupid. But when an exploit allows them to essentially negate the presence of every enemy but one on the level, do I think they're taking a very unfair advantage over others? Hell yes.

Try thinking about it this way: If you and I were competing to see who could beat every enemy in a given dungeon first, and our equipment and stats were equal but I used a completely legitimate trick to cause you to have to fight and defeat twice as many enemies as me, would you still claim that was a fair competition? As far as my being upset that I didn't figure it out, there's no way for me to convince you, of course, but I really don't care about my dungeon times, unless it gives me an achievement, as in the Hauntlett. My particular addiction is completion, not leaderboards. You won't find my name anywhere near the top of any of them.

I'll spot you that their (your?) times are LEGITIMATE, in the sense that they/you (apparently) didn't use any code tricks to achieve them, just cleverness in figuring out an exploit. They should stand. But FAIR? No way. Show me any other competition where one side or person gets to ignore 90% or so of the challenges that their opponents have to overcome, and I'll give you 'fair'. If not, then sorry, Charlie.

My comment about this being a moral issue is because I read several posts where people claimed that they/your times should be deleted in favor of the people who ran the dungeon as the devs intended. IMHO you can make that claim on a right/wrong basis, but that is based entirely on each one of us. I don't think you can make that argument based on the times not being legitimate.

But hey, like Astrocat said, this is just my 2 cents. It's not worth any more than yours or anybody else's.
    On mobile but thanks!
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

First off no one has skipped mobs to get times on lb. Almost every mob has to die to spawn last boss. So sorry if you think its an exploit. We never hack stats ran to last boss to win u cant the boss isnt even spawned till mobs dead. I am deffending lb peeps yes im one cause we took the time to figure every cut away of seconds possible. You call us exploiters? For one how are we to know what they intend no one said anything till they changed when timer starts. So if you think were exploiters for taken the time to cut every second possible with the way THEY had it setup okies.

Bashem 16 war
    Fables 16 rogue
    Graveyard 16 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    Why so many people getting angry -.-
    Because people are implying that we either cheated or don't deserve it. All of the times on the leaderboard have been there for a long time in relation to the life of this game for someone else to beat them. I am not an unreasonable person and would agree that it is not fair that people can no longer beat our times. I would be perfectly happy with the timers reverting back to how they were before the update so everyone has a fair chance to beat these times. When season 2 starts, the new timer system should then be implemented to prevent what people interpret as "cheating." I think this is the most fair of all solutions and would hope that everyone agrees. I do not mean to sound like I am getting angry, but I do have to defend myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Bashem read phoes post.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

trust me we will be on all seasons believe that!!!!!

but first we will beat bael in 4minutes :-)

Judgements da name beast modes my game...havnt u heard...
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 12-07-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

People on LB deserved the title, why you so picky about the way they get it?
    I believe even in season 2, these bunchs of people still have a better chance to be on LB than you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to csyui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    I believe even in season 2, these bunchs of people still have a better chance to be on LB than you.
    i like this guy he has common sense!!!
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui:883637
    you guys were all butthurt when canop hacked his stats to get elite LB so sayin that just doesnt make sense, its not hacking right now but its still unfair as people have no way to get on some leaderboards because of new nerf. But its also a good thing cuz in S2 i wont see these stupid timings anymore,.. stop hating, if you wanna prove urself do it in S2 LB
    Last edited by Bless; 12-07-2012 at 05:16 PM.
    Credits to Iady

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

This thread went south quick
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com