Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can't stop playing!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Wink Can't stop playing!

Back when I discovered Pocket Legends I really liked the design and presentation, but it just didn't manage to hook me like I was hoping for (I love MMORPGs, so really wanted a mobile one to sink myself into). I tried both Star Legends and Dark Legends, but I just couldn't get that into them. I wanted to, but the spark just wasn't there for me. This isn't meant to be taken as a complaint about those games, but rather a statement about my own personal tastes.

I must say that Arcane Legends has been the game changer for me. I absolutely love this one and cannot stop playing it! I started the day it hit iOS and just hit 16 today on my warrior. My sorcerer is level 10 and will be my next level capped character. The spark is definitely there with this game.

I've tried various other MMOs on the app market, and none of them are as enjoyable as this one. Not even "that one" by Cloneloft, which so many seem to rave about. Arcane Legends is just plain great!

I even created an account here at this site the other day just to get the newsletters, if that tells you anything. I usually abhor signing up for stuff like that.

Anyways, I just wanting to toss up an appreciation thread for the devs of this game. Thanks for making such a fun game!
    Main: Grimtank (warrior)
    Alts: Longfinger (sorcerer), Critsngiggles (rogue)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wizard_Mike For This Useful Post: