Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YOLO!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Btw, once I get my go pro thing, I'll make a riding video. As for now, I'm not taking a 10in monster of a tablet with me on a bike xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

And to think I can ride a moped next year ;D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord:888501
    And to think I can ride a moped next year ;D
    50cc? I think you can ride those at 14 in most us states. I know you can take a motorcycle safety course at 14. I think you have to be 15 1/2 to ride a super sport 599cc+. Either that or 15
    Last edited by Nick41324; 12-10-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nick41324 View Post
    Just know what you've bragged about in game. I had zero support by my parents btw.
    Not brag, people ask, so I tell. It's not my fault you were overhearing and got jealous over it.

I commend you on the motorcycle, I was just kidding considering you were being quite pompous to another player.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:889258
    Not brag, people ask, so I tell. It's not my fault you were overhearing and got jealous over it.

I commend you on the motorcycle, I was just kidding considering you were being quite pompous to another player.
    Not jealous at all, you made a comment on my self bought bike, so I made a comment on your parent bought car. No jealousy in sight

And thanks for the commending..
    Last edited by Nick41324; 12-10-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Not jealous at all, you made a comment on my self bought bike, so I made a comment on your parent bought car. No jealousy in sight

And thanks for the commending..
    Is there something wrong with parents buying you a car? Please tell me? It's their way of saying that I'm worth the investment.

I made a comment on the bike because you were quite pompous to the other poster about the bike. Really, it's a Honda bike. It's not that much, so it's insulting when you assume that he can't afford the bike when it's pretty cheap compared to most people's preferred route of transportation: a car.

EDIT:

Upon doing more research, your bike has relatively 16k miles on it, correct? As a friendly tip of advice (seriously) please make sure that your bike doesn't have any failing parts and get a full check up done.

16,000 miles isn't exactly a small value for a sports bike. I know that maintenance can be a pain in the butt, so be prepared and take good care of it or the cheap upfront cost WILL come and bite you in the butt.

P.S: I'm assuming it's a 2008 Honda CBR600, correct?

And for your sake, I hope they didn't try to misinform you and give you a salvaged title bike...
    Last edited by Zeus; 12-11-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

We met at a Honda bike dealership and the trained professionals did a full examination of the bike. They said "the bike has 1 problem..... it needs an oil change". After having them ride it, they said it was one of the nicer pre owned cbr's they have ever ridden. Its got a full Yoshi exhaust, brand new back tire, new engine the previous owner said should only have like 8k miles, and the Honda people appraised it for much, MUCH more than what I paid for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

We met at a Honda bike dealership and the trained professionals did a full examination of the bike. They said "the bike has 1 problem..... it needs an oil change". After having them ride it, they said it was one of the nicer pre owned cbr's they have ever ridden. Its got a full Yoshi exhaust, brand new back tire, new engine the previous owner said should only have like 8k miles, and the Honda people appraised it for much, MUCH more than what I paid for it.
    The previous owner said it "should" have 8k miles on it. Did you get that written in writing? He may be trying to misinform you.

Honestly, just looking out. I know people who've been screwed buying bikes used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo View Post
    lucky..wel guess im stuck wit ma plastic one. vroom vroom. :P
    AHAHAH xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:890743
    The previous owner said it "should" have 8k miles on it. Did you get that written in writing? He may be trying to misinform you.

Honestly, just looking out. I know people who've been screwed buying bikes used.
    I had the Honda guys look at it. The engine serial # didn't match the frame so it was changed. he said the engine was in great condition. It most likely was.