Really at this point I am going to say 100 potion for the low to mid-level toons. Actually offer potions as standard procedure after every quests would work as well. I say this because leveling up in this game is very very painful. I have NEVER spam so much pots throughout all the levels in any games I've ever played before and I've been playing MMOs for over 10 years. However I look and research on the forums and web and it seems I am not doing anything wrong, just experience AL growing pain as a rogue I guess. I don't know how anyone can play this game without having to actually get plat so they can get gold to buy potions. Which to me is a big no no for game company and I consider it very bad game design. You're basically forcing players to pay for something as essential as health. Pay to win? More like Pay to just continue without having to do a faceplant every 2 second the boss one shot you. Allow players the option to earn more pots in game (such as it being offer in the daily reward). Make it so that players have a fighting chance in tough fights such as boss fights without it being a money sink!