Thread: lol...cry moar?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default lol...cry moar?

Welp, I got bored n am back...everything is still as it was, if you can't beat em, join em.

Name:  Me.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  73.1 KB
    lol...well, yea...lol I'm done...good game. STS you did good at giving me something to waste my homework time on. lol rushing was fun...giving away gold was fun...lol...nothing really to say, 4pg essay that's been due...lol.

Well....here are some stuff you might have wanted to know about me.

I'm 17/18 in a few.
    I'm African American
    My real name is Honor
    I am a MAN O.O (flowers as shield doesn't mean female)
    I'm Nigerian, moved to the U.S. 12yrs ago. (no accent -_-)
    I may come off weird online, just know that if you saw me IRL you wouldn't think of me as one who plays STS games, just football and girls. lol

lol I've been with you guys since you popped up on the App Store. My first dismissed account was "Kumblu" (xcov) lol...don't know why I named myself that. lol all I did was run around naked in towns yelling things..which led to the reason of my dismissal...yup...so seriously...lol I won't be coming back. Not on my other toons, AL is not my thing anyways so...yea. So as many asked why I "rushed" in PL, simply put...I did because I wanted to see your reactions. Yup, lol and it was fun also. My guild master BlacknWild took me into Godlike for reasons unknown...lol, gave me gold when I forgot to save some to be able to sell my items on CS. lol alot to the thankful of, people..just remember that "the person you just argued with, could be the same person you're giving a glyph set for half the price" because you're a nice person. Sold my tablet on EBay...tomorrow I'm heading over to a strangers house to deliver my laptop, then back to another stranger to buy another. Yup...never spent money on STS, everything earned through tapjoy glitches or 1plat apps... List of my chars below...lol...goodbye people.

Kumblu (Level 30, RIP) Knockador (PL,SL,DL,AL) Knockadoor (PL,SL,DL,AL) Contests (PL) Apple (DL) Obama (DL) Food (DL) Google (DL) Poop (DL) Typehere (DL) USA (DL) Shinigami (DL) Phedobear- [lol only only made for the 2012 PL anniversary bear helm.] (SL) Rusher (AL) Bully (AL) Creator (AL) Administrator (AL) Blessed (AL) African (AL) Mouse (AL) Osama (AL) Police (AL) Latino (AL) Rapper (AL) Nostradamus (AL) lol..and alot more...alot o.o lol

@Dead...lol shut up
    @Jycee lol rarely used account to chat with people.
    Last edited by Knockador; 10-20-2013 at 03:49 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Knockador For This Useful Post: