Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guide: Arcane Legends Currency by Miracle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Hello community!

Story Tokens:

Story tokens are special tokens that are also untradeable. They are yellow/brownish coins in your satchel in your inventory. This is the easiest currency to obtain.
    These can be earnt by completing the daily Bard's story quests. There are 3 bard NPCs, strasz the bard in windmoore tavern offers 2 quests where you can get 2 story tokens, kincaid the bard in travelers outpost offers 1 quest where you can get 1 story token and dunn the bard in Kraag tavern offers 1 quest where you can get 1 story token. So 4 story tokens a day. You can also receive these tokens by the ally and daily rewards - rare chance.

Story tokens can be spent on equipment and pets. The NPC arabel can exchange your story tokens into equipment. There are also 3 great pets which you can obtain by spending story tokens: Deston = 50, Meep-Moop = 100 and Colton = 200. Pets are better than the equipment so save up for them.

Story tokens tips:
    ● If you have enough tokens, buy meep or colton instead of deston as they give more stats.
    ● Save up for future contents if you have the pets or equips you need.

Updates coming soon! Feedback is appriciated.

~ Miracle
    1.) I would argue story tokens are the most difficult currency to obtain.

2.) [EDIT: New Ally = answer]Can anyone explain to me why I saw Deston's egg on the CS today for 400k? Worldview shattered.
    Last edited by Jimmeh; 12-25-2012 at 09:32 PM.