This gear is supposed to be elite, right? I mean, yeah the stats are great, but the designs are all recycled and boring. I guess people will still run elite dungeons and get this stuff just for the stats, but I think the items should look a bit better. Some that I've seen like the Iceberg mace, Shivering wing etc. are okayish, but maybe should be a different color to stand out (since they look exactly like all other frozen maces, frosty snowbird wings, etc.), but others like the Brain Freeze Icebolt staff are terrible. The staff is basically just a gray stick. Could we at least have these staffs based off of some of the better LE staffs (rather than the worst)? Ultimately, it would be nice to have better designs, or completely unique ones. For instance the armors are okay, but look identical to all other frosty-type armors. It would be nice if the trim color were unique or something like that.

Also, on a related note, the lesser Frozen Nightmare items, purples and down, have the exact same names as Lost Expedition gear, but better stats. This is very confusing. If I am trying to go through my purples it is impossible to distinguish LE gear from FN gear without taking a bunch of time to compare stats, etc. It also means someone could claim to be selling FN gear, and really just be selling LE gear, and the buyer wouldn't know unless he already had the LE equivalent to compare. There should be some way to distinguish all elite dungeon gear from standard gear.