Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: elite red dragon tanking guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This needs to be bumped and every bear should have to read it before they're allowed in. It's months later but I actually came on here trying to find out what the point of a bear would be in Dragon Slayer. After doing a few hundred runs, all I ever see is bears running around like chickens with their heads cut off; jumping around and waving their scythes in the air trying to display their "dominance". It's even worse when you get more than 1 tank who doesn't know what they should do. There's no damage, the fights take forever, the team just separates and everyone but the bear dies over and over again. (I'm not completely biased against bears... I mostly play mage but I hate lazy mages who stand back, afraid to die, and don't spam heal.) I actually prefer 3 mages and 2 birds but if a bear would actually follow this and help out, I wouldn't want to leave a PUG every time a bear shows up and thinks about roaring at the entrance.
    Last edited by Terententen; 03-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.
    Terententen (Archer 76) / Asishaanis (Enchantress 76) / Sauroposeidon (Warrior 76) / Asishaaniis (Enchantress 61) / Asishaanos (Ranger 56)