Thread: ribbit's egg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I use luck elixirs all the time. Perhaps I'm imagining it, but I seem to have better luck in the evening/night than during the day. I doubt there is any in-game logic that decides such things though.

You may also want to consider whom you run with. If you run in a group of 4, the chances may be less than if you go alone. i.e. in a group, they also have a chance for a good egg drop and perhaps this will reduce yours. I've never seen a multi-egg drop in one run.
    AL: Aardzol (lvl 25 Sorcerer) | PL: Spiritualist (lvl 50 Mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualist View Post
    I use luck elixirs all the time. Perhaps I'm imagining it, but I seem to have better luck in the evening/night than during the day. I doubt there is any in-game logic that decides such things though.

You may also want to consider whom you run with. If you run in a group of 4, the chances may be less than if you go alone. i.e. in a group, they also have a chance for a good egg drop and perhaps this will reduce yours. I've never seen a multi-egg drop in one run.
    Afaik, your drops are in no way affected by the presence or absence of other players. I just got a Ribbit drop yesterday when another player in the party of 3 got one too.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualist View Post
    I've never seen a multi-egg drop in one run.
    I have, two (2) deary eggs in one kill. A friend of mine witnessed two(2) blights in one kill, only one person got the 2 blights. He/she got loot elixir for the first blight, and a normal egg drop on the second blight. What a veeeeeerrrry rare chance indeed.

Luck is the name of the game, I have the 1 hour elixir, I only got one deary.