Thread: Real legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Red face Real legends

hey guys mastergt here and i got some news fro you on my new guild called real legends the old master was buttermage but she got tierd of it and she made me the master for now.I am going to tell you abut our guild and requierments on for you joining.We have no lvl requierment so any lvl can join at te monet we might change that.There are rules 1.dint be rude 2. dont beg we will help you find gear for you dont worry 3. dont get ask for promatoins as soon as you join.We also farm and enjoy each others company,we have a tier3 guild,we have a forums group you can join.COMEING SOON!!!!!!!! WEBSIGHT AND YOUTUBE CHANELL .We wana creat the best guild we can.Our goal is to hit the lbs by neaxt cap so we will need to try very hard on getting new players.We aslo help you farm and host xp runs for fast lvling we always help each other.How to get promoted is eithier i think you are good player or help fellow guildys, or if a officers says your worth it everyone in our guild in a recuiter. this is long ty for takeing the time to read this long letter hope to see ypu guys soon in pl enjoy we also might bring this guild to dark legnds and star legends and arcane legends if we get alot of people saying that so bye....

from your good friend bray and form the guild peace out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

didnt you just posted on the Eclipse page?
    PL: Venco: 75 mage