This is something I've noticed awhile back. It seems with every new update it gets worse and worse.

Mages seem to be the "top of the food chain."

At first there were levels where they were either No.1 or No.2 and very rarely were they No.3 out of the three classes at any given level. Then more builds kept getting discovered, birds kept getting unstated nerfs, new items began coming out (ahem forgotten bows) which all just continued making mages the best class across the board. Recently, with the release of the new classes, I've noticed that mages are now the best out of five total classes.

Is this correct? I've made this thread so that people can flame me for being a noob and saying this.

If I am correct, however, in my statements, then this is a huge problem. Pvp must work like rock, paper, scissors. We somewhat had that before the new classes and weapons (before forgotten and Halloween). Now I feel as if the new classes struggle to compete with birds and bears, but get slaughtered by mages.

Well, what do y'all think? Am I simply biased or closed minded? Is it still too early to say anything about rhinos and foxes? Lemme know!

~MM