Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Maps Too Hard?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Angry New Maps Too Hard?

i really like the update its just the hardness lvl

i mean for hard we have eliet so y make normal dungeons so hard i was planing on make lvl 20 today but guess what couldnt coz of how hard it is and i see alot of lvl 20's and im like WTF how'd u get that.

and POTS bloody hell man 1st i cant afford them second 1/8 into wachers tomb and bam no pots left and i died 20 times and didnt even get to the exit and the final boss was insane died the most there(missed the cutscene coz i was spaming attack button like crazy and not planing on doing it again)

just one question how are u guys making lvl 20's so quickly i played like 2hrs and only managed to go from 15-16 also which place r u doing xp runs

maybe if i have a good team i would not die and probebly get to lvl 20 fast. but finding good team is like searching for diamond man

fix this sts 1- i dont get to play much so i wont even make it to 21 by the time the next update comes and even if i do make it i wont have much gold since i wont get time to farm

i liked how every thing was in the 1st lauch of game difficulty was average and we had eliet for challange
    Last edited by Justg; 12-20-2012 at 06:58 PM.