Quote Originally Posted by JaytB:903680
Here's some help... Search the 1000 or so threads that have been made about 'Who da bes lvl x PvP'er' or 'Who most pro' or any other numerous threads where friends recommend their friends and flame their competitors, and compile that in your list.
Best PvP etc, etc = Bragging, Pride swelling, self-ego boosting threads in which the people are added onto the list by friends.
The real, best PvP'ers don't say anything, but play the game. Some people just think that to have attention is a necessary thing so they just go all around bragging and flaming to enlarge their self-ego.
I remember playing a match of One-in-the-chamber in CoD, and everyone in the game were friends. They were all speaking with their headphones and claiming that they should be in a tournament because they're all "pro". Then they see me and say "Who's this Maud'dib?" They treated me like an outcast so what did I do? I killed them all! These "pros" started to feel threatened after I went through their ranks alone so they all tried to gang up on me when there were 3 people left. People who died would be speaking out where I was and what I was doing in an effort to give them an advantage. Even then I dropped them one by one even when they are turning to cheating to protect their pride from a person who isn't the everyday Noob they beat up on.
(I stopped playing that game because of hackers, flaming 7 year olds, and boring gameplay)
Overall, these threads do no good, and I accidentally made a super long response