Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the greatest pvp player of all time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

i bet gison nd javi can pop out this loud Lek in sec. Lek is overconfident nd his bragging too mch :-P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kpayne View Post
    I just want to take the time to congrats to the best pvp player in history. Lekraen not only is he the hardest one to beat in sl. He is also the most skilled player of all time. Even when rushed he still finds away to elimate all enemies. Hes beating lvl 46 players when he was only a 43 at the time. Words cant explain how awesome Lek is. You just have to see it your self. Now lets take a moment to give a round of applause of Lek. No one even comes close. Hes the MJ of sl with out a jersey
    1. why are you talking in third person?
    2. who (other than you) tell you this crap?
    3. if your kdr isnt even blocked, why are you showing us it blocked?
    4.you're more cocky than me, and thats hard to do B)

Luvaria

Default the greatest pvp player of all time

Not sure if anyone pointed it out...
    But it's a failure of a screenie, it's clearly of himself since there's the Edit/Respec buttons on the page. xD
    Not sure what to think when I see these threads. Some of them are full of flaming, etc. but this one is just hilarious, so thanks, guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

.......Because their will never be a sl player before me. King Lek forever -_-
    lol even he forgot his toon name. its iekraen nt lekraen ;P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbananaz View Post
    1. why are you talking in third person?
    2. who (other than you) tell you this crap?
    3. if your kdr isnt even blocked, why are you showing us it blocked?
    4.you're more cocky than me, and thats hard to do B)
    1. because he is the pro
    2. everybody because he would spawn kill us all if we wouldn't do that
    3. because it is too good.. most of us would call him a farmer noob after seeing it..
    4. so true xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luvaria View Post
    Not sure if anyone pointed it out...
    But it's a failure of a screenie, it's clearly of himself since there's the Edit/Respec buttons on the page. xD
    Not sure what to think when I see these threads. Some of them are full of flaming, etc. but this one is just hilarious, so thanks, guys!
    Yea, I said that on my first post lol.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    i bet gison nd javi can pop out this loud Lek in sec. Lek is overconfident nd his bragging too mch :-P
    So true, so true.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know you people are thinking "why is IEKRAEN (alias name Lek aka the people's champ) posting all this stuff about him being the greatest SL player of all time we know this already. He's destroyed us left and right some times even killed two pvp players in the same match we've seen the proof of how awesome he is". I know you guys know this as well as me and im not not being cocky nor overconfident. I just saying what's on you guys minds since you dont want to admit it. IRUSHER, GIBSON, QUANEBO, JAVIER I have three words for all of you WAY TO EASY!!!. Look when I started playing pvp I was just playing for fun. I didnt mean to create all of this tension with players mad at me because I kept beating you noobs over and over. Don't compare me to laflare. that's like comparing an Atari to PS3 seeing how I beat him many times with the best pvp com in SL ORADREKIE. Once again as I said before I'm not hard to find. You all know exactly where you locate me if you dare to get destroyed. The sooner you realize this the sooner you're deaths will decrease. I'm the new NEO and SL is my Matrix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Just to bring this around to a more serious manner, the best I've ever seen are boejangles and zaltiar. I'm not sure if either still play, but both were incredible.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Why are pvp threads funnier than general discussion im crackin the fuq up laughin bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I know you people are thinking "why is IEKRAEN (alias name Lek aka the people's champ) posting all this stuff about him being the greatest SL player of all time we know this already. He's destroyed us left and right some times even killed two pvp players in the same match we've seen the proof of how awesome he is". I know you guys know this as well as me and im not not being cocky nor overconfident. I just saying what's on you guys minds since you dont want to admit it. IRUSHER, GIBSON, QUANEBO, JAVIER I have three words for all of you WAY TO EASY!!!. Look when I started playing pvp I was just playing for fun. I didnt mean to create all of this tension with players mad at me because I kept beating you noobs over and over. Don't compare me to laflare. that's like comparing an Atari to PS3 seeing how I beat him many times with the best pvp com in SL ORADREKIE. Once again as I said before I'm not hard to find. You all know exactly where you locate me if you dare to get destroyed. The sooner you realize this the sooner you're deaths will decrease. I'm the new NEO and SL is my Matrix
    destroying everyone to u=getting destroyed. irusher is da bes com gison n javi are just beasts at pvp. im a noob, but at least i can still pwn u easy so i would shut up before u get farmed for life kid oh and btw its gison not gibson
    Last edited by quanebo; 12-24-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm0162 View Post
    Why are pvp threads funnier than general discussion im crackin the fuq up laughin bro!
    ikr lot of new pvpers are sooooo cocky lol. i just LOVE wen ppl call themselves the "king of pvp" or "best ever" then they get pwned bad xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Come to PL, like no one plays SL anymore

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Thanks, I would love to beat you with full hp again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Dafaq!
    Made my day..
    On a side note- nice meme zao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Meybi u bes op but mi r bes com.
    Miit meh in a huor ingaym. I wunt fyt u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Oh he's Ora ? That explains a lot.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Oh he's Ora ? That explains a lot.
    No Javi he's Auronn t(-_-t)
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Lol, if I was still into SL, I'd so fight you anyday , but I'm not.

Because no more pros play SL anymore, they moved on.

So call yourself a pro all you want, no one still cares because mostly ever "pro" I know has moved on.

Some go to AL, Dl, and Pl.

Soooooo "Idc Idc, I'm Gison"- Gison.

And I know some people will read my previous posts and say "wow this guy totally cares" or something to tht matter, buttttt idc idc I'm Gison.
    Last edited by gison; 12-24-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I typed my com ORADREKIE in the search icon today and what did I see? So theirs been some talk about my com on another thread about me being the biggest rusher and noobs wanting me banned from sl a few months ago hmmm. That noob Jav was apart of that thread. That explains youre comet "oh he's ora". Wow people want me banned just for being the best? Why cant you noobs accept reality and take it for what it is? Spidermans uncle said "With great power comes great responsibility" and with my great power i'm responsible for dealing with all pvp players. I really can't speak for you guys because im on the other side of the table (the winning side). But I do understand how you feel knowing that even with a napalm at lvl 46 with leg armor you still can't even come close to beating me without rushing me. Which sems to be youre only anwser. Every Room I enter "KILL LEK" KILL ORA" "boot him" bla bla bla then you all rush the great one. Just know one thing when I enter. If i'm red all blue will be destroyed. If i'm blue all red will be destroyed. Ill be joing other spacetime games as well just to expand my killing rate and show off my unique skills.