Thread: 5 dex = x damadge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default 5 dex = x damadge

Can someone do this math for me I would but I don't have any plat to respec and figure it out myself. Ill give a scenario i have 7 skill points and I'm gonna put them in Damadge passive and dex passive. ATM I have 5 in dex 2 in Damadge idk if this is giving me the most Damadge I can get with 7 points but would like others to comment and help me out thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

3dex point= 0.1dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

4 dex = 2% bonus damage. And you only get the 2 point in the pattern 0-0-1-1. So with back to back points you will get +1% and on back to back points you get 0.

For the original question, you are asking about placing skill points, not stat points. What is your current Damage, DPS, and Crit%?

If u have 15% Crit and 150 Damage, and 225 DPS, and True DPS (incl Crit) is 292.5 then 2% damage boost would change (currently doesn't reflect in the avatar page but it does work) everything to 153 damage, 229.5 DPS, True DPS 298.35.

If you put points in Crit +2% then your True DPS is 301.5

So, I think that as a rogue I fast knives 5 points in the Dex passive, and 2 points in the Crit passive is the way to go