Thread: warrior max damage/crit build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default warrior max damage/crit build

Hi,I want to ask our opinion on my damage build.I want to crush my enemies with skyward smash and rip them out with Csplitter.I have invested my skill points on vengeful blood 4,skyward first 3 and horn renew last with shield.I am on level 18 and invested my rest in passive crit shot. I want a pet that gives strength and crits. And which gear is better Juggernaut or Demonlord or berserker. Also plz some pro make a guide on it bcz there is no guide for damage built.I want good armor too around 700 and did not got windmill bcz of its cool down.So what I mainly want is Damage not dps,Armor,Health,Crits.thnx
    Last edited by Sharaobic; 12-26-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharaobic View Post
    Hi,I want to ask our opinion on my damage build.I want to crush my enemies with skyward smash and rip them out with Csplitter.I have invested my skill points on vengeful blood 4,skyward first 3 and horn renew last with shield.I am on level 18 and invested my rest in passive crit shot. I want a pet that gives strength and crits. And which gear is better Juggernaut or Demonlord or berserker. Also plz some pro make a guide on it bcz there is no guide for damage built.I want good armor too around 700 and did not got windmill bcz of its cool down.So what I mainly want is Damage not dps,Armor,Health,Crits.thnx
    If you want to play damage then the best pet would be Ribbit since it gives you passive 7% critical rate which requires alot of dex stats to achieve such statistic.
    Ribbit has an active (arcane) skill that gives 40% critical rate for few seconds upon triggering it near you.

At the moment gears wise, Juggernaut Helmet, berserker armor still have better stats.
    Weapon wise, some says Mighty Vorpal, some says Pit sword.
    OneAxeHole @ MapleSEA.
    Guild Master of Singaporeans.
    Kenoon - Lv21 Tank Warrior.
    Hiddenleaf - Lv15 Pure Dex Ranger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

mighty vorpal sword of assault ftw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

This guys wants everything lol. Usually if you go for a Dmg/DPS build you won't have a lot of Armor (700 Armor is not good enough for the new Watchers/Kraag levels, and your dead meat in new Elites). You want to get your armor to around 900 to be effective as a Warrior. Sacrificing some Dmg/DPS on the way.
    PL: Enisceloz: Level 76 (Warrior/Tank/Eni Express...Choo Choo!!!!)
    AL: Enisceloz: Level 26 (Warrior/Tank/Exterminator)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Okay I can compromise in Dps , Intel and dodge.I may be able to get 900 armor as u said..I wont get gear with Dex..only gear that gives strength and Armor.Strength will not only boost my Hp but also my skill damage which i cannot compromise with..I will invest in crit passive and pets like ribbit. Will more crit means more stun,knockback chance ? Also please tell me What weapon is best in shield with sword type...thnx

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Make a rogue or mage... the best dps warrior does half the damage of a mediocre rogue or mage. Going damage as a warrior is effectively reducing the power of the party. Which is why I'm full tank and loved by all since I actually keep aggro and soak damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Okay I can compromise in Dps , Intel and dodge.I may be able to get 900 armor as u said..I wont get gear with Dex..only gear that gives strength and Armor.Strength will not only boost my Hp but also my skill damage which i cannot compromise with..I will invest in crit passive and pets like ribbit. Will more crit means more stun,knockback chance ? Also please tell me What weapon is best in shield with sword type...thnx
    More Critical % just means you'll have a better chance at a "critical hit" (more damage) everytime you hit your enemies! Currently at lvl 21 I would say there are 3 Weapons that are very useful to us Warriors. Artic Ward of Will (sword & shield for armor), Might Vorpal Sword of Assault (for it's Dmg and 100% Crit Buff) and Pit Sword of Potency (also for it's Dmg and burn proc).
    Last edited by Enisceloz; 12-27-2012 at 03:12 PM.
    PL: Enisceloz: Level 76 (Warrior/Tank/Eni Express...Choo Choo!!!!)
    AL: Enisceloz: Level 26 (Warrior/Tank/Exterminator)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
    Make a rogue or mage... the best dps warrior does half the damage of a mediocre rogue or mage. Going damage as a warrior is effectively reducing the power of the party. Which is why I'm full tank and loved by all since I actually keep aggro and soak damage.
    hw many potions u eat per run as u "soak" dmg? or u always run with ur known good frnds?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Well I have 950 armor, 10% dodge, and I honestly don't pot all that much. Depends on the run really. Trash mobs require more pots than bosses. Elite jarl requires no pots. It's all about letting yourself hover around 50% when safe to do so, using renew to shield the big attacks, and benefiting from the full heal from jugg if you go below 25%.

Full clear of elite tower with 3 rogues (so no heals coming in) and I probably use about 20 heal pots per run. Most of those come from the pack of dogs in the second floor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I just want to make a pseudo berserker-tank warrior.Because most warriors only hit very low damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A war will never be viable DPS as the game is now. You do less damage then a level 16 Rogue.

The max DPS you can get at 21 is 143.9(or just about that number). My level 14 rogue has 134 right now and it cost me less than 5k to buy that gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanto View Post
    A war will never be viable DPS as the game is now. You do less damage then a level 16 Rogue.

The max DPS you can get at 21 is 143.9(or just about that number). My level 14 rogue has 134 right now and it cost me less than 5k to buy that gear
    I think max is 147.5 DPS, with Hazel, ofc.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
    Old Forum Name: Floox

ARCANE LEGENDS: Level 21 Warrior GORIA, Level 20 Warrior HXPERIUM, Level 17 Sorcerer FLOOX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

while u guys r mostly correct that warrior is best as tank, the dps does actually help alot because of crit ability. I've noticed if I use all armour in jarl instead of Max dps. it takes much longer to finish run. not surewhat damage is on critical hit but it is pretty high and Def helps finish jarl much faster. that being said armour is a way more important state if running the tower dps can be ignored , also best sword for tanking is shadowrealm it procs 50% damage decrease which is huge stat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello , abaut the crit shot , u just gaines abaut 1% each lvl, u better add ur point to dex for max, it add more crit shot also dodge. for better damage , use alll to str .

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Ucannaunabae View Post
    hello , abaut the crit shot , u just gaines abaut 1% each lvl, u better add ur point to dex for max, it add more crit shot also dodge. for better damage , use alll to str .
    This thread is more then 3 years old, last reply 01-16-2013... Well done!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

this thread really is old...... its 2012 xD

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Snao View Post
    this thread really is old...... its 2012 xD
    OMG... god we need some braaaiiiinzzzzzzzzzzzzzz