Thread: Esteban and cerella- error?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Esteban and cerella- error?

My lvl 20 sorcerer just recieved cerella's egg-epic. It was 30 platinum. If u take a look at the epic Esteban, he's also 30 platinum, but if u check cs, they hav completely different prices. Cerella is 2.5 gold and Esteban is 25k. I don't need cerella and I'd b glad to sell it but I would rather trade for Esteban. If they cost the same amount, wouldn't u think they would hav the same value? I think this should b fixed. Also, if anybody could tell me wat I could do with cerella that would b great. Happy holidays al gamers!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbiebe View Post
    My lvl 20 sorcerer just recieved cerella's egg-epic. It was 30 platinum. If u take a look at the epic Esteban, he's also 30 platinum, but if u check cs, they hav completely different prices. Cerella is 2.5 gold and Esteban is 25k. I don't need cerella and I'd b glad to sell it but I would rather trade for Esteban. If they cost the same amount, wouldn't u think they would hav the same value? I think this should b fixed. Also, if anybody could tell me wat I could do with cerella that would b great. Happy holidays al gamers!!!
    You can't just tell the Arcane Legends economy what to do..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lol I'm not forcing anybody to do it. I'm just asking a little favor that u don't hav to help with if u don't want to so it's just not a command.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

It's just the rarity. Tons of people use Kraag tombs to level while not as many run Brackenridge (i think that's the area Esteban), so it makes sense there would be a lot more of Cerella on the market resulting in a lower price.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Btw, Cerella tends to be great for the Warrior class.
    AL| Eldestking & Eldestmage
    Check out my All New Profile *Wink*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    It's just the rarity. Tons of people use Kraag tombs to level while not as many run Brackenridge (i think that's the area Esteban), so it makes sense there would be a lot more of Cerella on the market resulting in a lower price.
    Exactly.

By this logic for a snaggletooth egg (worth 75 plat) and a cerella egg, I should be able to trade for malison, which is sadly not the case. This economy functions like any other; supply and demand.

If you don't need cerella you might as well sell it on cs. I don't see the prices, or its value, going up any time soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ty guys that helped(; I just sold cerella for 2.5k to someone, and I'm collecting for Esteban.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbiebe:909778
    I want it now DADDY lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]