Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Message to warriors who want to run elite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Message to warriors who want to run elite.

I believe warrior is weak if they are not fully gear. In order for this problem to resolve they should up warrior armor so that they can tank better.

Without decent gear warrior is so weak and tear like a paper.

Btw don't blame everything on warrior, Mage an rouge have their own problem.

Mages fireball wrongly and rouge pierce everywhere.

I can understand what you feel as I have a rouge myself. 95% my rouge tank. I don't complain cause I know the class difficulty ok warrior.

My advice is play better and you will be good. Don't be greedy and spam pots.

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Great tank for your runs : Takezaki

Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Exactly! I always say when you point a finger, you have three fingers pointed right back at yourself.
    that's like *I* always say, "five curled fingers make a fist BLAAAAAM nosebleed!" lol11! like you were sayin.. right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am a mage, few actions I don't like that warriors did.
    1. Clear the box at the first T-junction. I see pretty meaningless to clear that, oh ya it will spawn santa-goblin but it drops only junk now. and most of the time the warrior lure a goblin mage or more, and waiting mage and rogue to help them clear the mess.
    2. Waiting at the first stone after the bridge. What is the purpose of waiting there if a mage and rogue is already there waiting for you? The spearman goblin behind will be beating the mage or rogue most of the time coz we run behind, and we have to waste pots just to wait you. It's okay if you are open some buffs, but why some warriors are just starring at the five goblins there?
    3. control the aggro or heal. I know it's difficult to keep the aggro on you, and I am okay if I tank the boss we kill faster. But when warriors are tank-ing they ask for heal, so as well u should be healing the mage or rogue, jarl kills them in 3-4 smashes.
    I can solo jarl in 2mins with spending around 15 pots, I expect pugging can be faster and spend pot lesser, that's the reason.

extra note: A warrior with average amount of hp and armor and willing to spend on pots is considered as a respectable tanker. I do understand their expenses and sometimes eve spare them few k for pots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clifle View Post
    I am a mage, few actions I don't like that warriors did.
    1. Clear the box at the first T-junction. I see pretty meaningless to clear that, oh ya it will spawn santa-goblin but it drops only junk now. and most of the time the warrior lure a goblin mage or more, and waiting mage and rogue to help them clear the mess.
    2. Waiting at the first stone after the bridge. What is the purpose of waiting there if a mage and rogue is already there waiting for you? The spearman goblin behind will be beating the mage or rogue most of the time coz we run behind, and we have to waste pots just to wait you. It's okay if you are open some buffs, but why some warriors are just starring at the five goblins there?
    3. control the aggro or heal. I know it's difficult to keep the aggro on you, and I am okay if I tank the boss we kill faster. But when warriors are tank-ing they ask for heal, so as well u should be healing the mage or rogue, jarl kills them in 3-4 smashes.
    I can solo jarl in 2mins with spending around 15 pots, I expect pugging can be faster and spend pot lesser, that's the reason.

extra note: A warrior with average amount of hp and armor and willing to spend on pots is considered as a respectable tanker. I do understand their expenses and sometimes eve spare them few k for pots.
    So from all this, all I got is: It's ok for a Warrior to spend tons of pots tanking. And not ok for a Mage or Rogue to spend one or two if you're getting hit by enemies lol.
    PL: Enisceloz: Level 76 (Warrior/Tank/Eni Express...Choo Choo!!!!)
    AL: Enisceloz: Level 26 (Warrior/Tank/Exterminator)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spidah View Post
    So from all this, all I got is: It's ok for a Warrior to spend tons of pots tanking. And not ok for a Mage or Rogue to spend one or two if you're getting hit by enemies lol.
    Hm.. I do have to spend pots sometimes even the warrior tanks well..

btw, with high numbers of armor, warriors get lesser damage and use the pot more effectively. and warriors with good skill build don't really need tons of pots for jarl. Other bosses are different stories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clifle View Post
    Hm.. I do have to spend pots sometimes even the warrior tanks well..

btw, with high numbers of armor, warriors get lesser damage and use the pot more effectively. and warriors with good skill build don't really need tons of pots for jarl. Other bosses are different stories.
    And I run with good Sorcerers and Rogues who STEAL AGGRO ON PURPOSE by spamming skills because they want to kill a boss quicker and they are already prepared to use some pots. If you and everyone else here complaining knew that our taunt skills are very UNDERPOWERED because of the great Damage that Rogues and Sorcerers can put out in this expansion. So bad is this case that even Warriors with all Taunt skills loose their aggro no matter what!! So by knowing this now I say play smart and learn the mechanics. Maybe this is the way STS intends the gameplay to be now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

This, is going no where.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Message to warriors who want to run elite.

So true astro this is also why PvP isn't out yet. Classes are VERY unbalanced. Rogues can do 1-2k damage on critc mages 400-800 warriors... Lol.... Rogues would dominate PvP..
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadbite View Post
    So true astro this is also why PvP isn't out yet. Classes are VERY unbalanced. Rogues can do 1-2k damage on critc mages 400-800 warriors... Lol.... Rogues would dominate PvP..
    Exactly. And, I remember when these thousands of people complaining about warriors being overpowered. Pfft.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I wasn't going to post...but everytime I look at this thread and see the posts that keep popping out I'm just rolling my eyes lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Life was better when war was op
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]