Thread: Bug with Klaas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Bug with Klaas

This bug happened to me twice today.

When collecting a reward from Klaas, instead of the screen dimming and telling you what reward you've obtained, that screen was instantly skipped. The message "Klaas gave you a Treasure Chest!" appeared, but the rewards were not stated. As I did not take note of my potions and tokens, I'm unsure if I did receive a reward because there were no new elixirs or eggs.

Edit: I did not press anything or click anything to make that screen go away.
    Instant - Guess: 2764

Budapest IV.th district. HUNGARY, Europe.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I had another problem with Klaas. After some time the counter "stopped" and "!" showed above him again, after clicking it it returned to the counter with the time left since the "original" starting of the counter.
    To tell it as it happened. When I was at work I clicked the counter, when I arrived home I was playing with the character, leveled it from 8 to 10. Logged out to check the forum. Logged in to play again, it spawned in T.O.P, I ran around to check the Auctions and saw that there's a "!" above his head, not the clock.. I clicked on it to start the counter, ran a dungeon, logged out to eat my breakfast and I got the push notification that I've got something at my Ally. Checked it, it was Klaas, it was ready and gave me some common elixer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yesterday I had exactly the same thing that You wrote. Two times. First time I got the warning again after relogin, and I could take the chests as normally. At another character nothing happened after relogin. But, if both of allies have chests to take and You fail with one of them then You'll fail with the other one too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

it seems like with Klaas sometimes you get a "double click".

For example:

1. If I go collect a chest, sometimes when I hit collect it takes the chest and automatically starts the timer for the next one.
    2. Sometimes, when I click on Klass it will click him and automatically collect my waiting chest or start the timer if the timer was not started before.

It doesn't always do this, but it does most of the time. Here is the problem I see. Someone is going to (and probably has) accidentally spend plat to get a reward because of #1. That combined with the fact that there is no confirmation *smh*...

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    it seems like with Klaas sometimes you get a "double click".

For example:

1. If I go collect a chest, sometimes when I hit collect it takes the chest and automatically starts the timer for the next one.
    2. Sometimes, when I click on Klass it will click him and automatically collect my waiting chest or start the timer if the timer was not started before.

It doesn't always do this, but it does most of the time. Here is the problem I see. Someone is going to (and probably has) accidentally spend plat to get a reward because of #1. That combined with the fact that there is no confirmation *smh*...
    Yupp. That's it.. I already lost some Platinums 'cause of this.. -____-
    It's not fun at all when You have the exactly ammount of Plats that You need, or that was all your Platinums..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningspeed View Post
    This bug happened to me twice today.

When collecting a reward from Klaas, instead of the screen dimming and telling you what reward you've obtained, that screen was instantly skipped. The message "Klaas gave you a Treasure Chest!" appeared, but the rewards were not stated. As I did not take note of my potions and tokens, I'm unsure if I did receive a reward because there were no new elixirs or eggs.

Edit: I did not press anything or click anything to make that screen go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feke View Post
    I had another problem with Klaas. After some time the counter "stopped" and "!" showed above him again, after clicking it it returned to the counter with the time left since the "original" starting of the counter.
    To tell it as it happened. When I was at work I clicked the counter, when I arrived home I was playing with the character, leveled it from 8 to 10. Logged out to check the forum. Logged in to play again, it spawned in T.O.P, I ran around to check the Auctions and saw that there's a "!" above his head, not the clock.. I clicked on it to start the counter, ran a dungeon, logged out to eat my breakfast and I got the push notification that I've got something at my Ally. Checked it, it was Klaas, it was ready and gave me some common elixer.
    I've had both of these problems happen to me a couple of times each. Not really a big deal, since it's just free stuff, but it does warrant mention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

FYI... its looks like in a recent patch the Ally rewards now expire. I had the same issue as you on multiple toons (says I got a chest, but nothing).

All those toons had stale collections (more than a few days). Then I restarted timers and collected promptly. No problems.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    FYI... its looks like in a recent patch the Ally rewards now expire. I had the same issue as you on multiple toons (says I got a chest, but nothing).

All those toons had stale collections (more than a few days). Then I restarted timers and collected promptly. No problems.
    I'm not so sure about that. Yesterday I logged into my sorcerer for the first time in weeks, and both Klaas and Shazbot were ready to collect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

go to klaas just press action button wait 5 secs if anything happens just click claim chest then ur scene will be shown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kebazaba View Post
    go to klaas just press action button wait 5 secs if anything happens just click claim chest then ur scene will be shown
    Been like 4 months he had the issue. Don't you think it's sorted now?

PS: Neat Necro.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Feke View Post
    Yupp. That's it.. I already lost some Platinums 'cause of this.. -____-
    It's not fun at all when You have the exactly ammount of Plats that You need, or that was all your Platinums..
    ~Luckily~ for me, all the accidental clicks have wiped my platinum down to exactly zero so I no longer have to worry about this stuff any more. Makes the game a lot less stressful!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?