so....heres the story on how i lost my account password...
it all began one day when i tried to log onto my account...it said no account exists for this email, i got mad thinking someone hacked my account.
when i went to school the next morning i told my friend about it and he told me that he hacked me just as a joke, he then gave me the info.
obviously, i changed it to a more secure email/pass but the problem was that i put in a "fake" email since STS doesnt ask for email verification but i decided to change it to a "real" email just in case i get hacked again by someone i dont know....so just when i was about to go on an change it i accidently tapped "forgot passsword" on my iphone and somehow my finger tipped on the "okay" button and it generated a new password and sent it to the email, even though it wasnt mine! ( it was a random email name i thought of )
so now it wont let me use my original password and i cant get the password back cuz the machine changed it to something else and sent it to a email address i dont own!
please help me, i had a 56 mage, 27 bird, a platinum bird i paid 30 plat for, and 2 other character slots under level 10.
my 27 bird was a merch with about 1m and some amazing items!
i need some help, someone please help me recover this account! i have learned my lesson not to put a fake email address i do not own! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!