Thread: Fire Spell

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Fire Spell

Ok, I thought that this would be resolved over time but it's still a big problem and it's time to post about it. I don't know if it's just me and Seydie but our fire spell just isn't working right. For every 10 times we use it, it doesnt work about 6 times. The spell never goes off, there is no effect or dmg or combo completion... however, the spell is down and on a timer after we try.

It's becoming increasingly frustrating because we die or have to use a ton of health potions when it doesn't work, due to the fact that we're surrounded by mobs.

We have tried several ways to use it incase it was our fault but it's not. We have stood still to use it, moved to use it, target to use, untarget to use, waiting a moment to use, using it quickly. The same problem still happens.

My question is, has this been noticed by others and is this something the devs plan on fixing? I have not checked if anyone else has posted this.

Sorry! This was meant to go under Bugs and Technical Issues!
    Last edited by Hotndots; 09-20-2010 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong place.
    Hotndots lvl45 Paladin
    Choose the road less traveled by - be kind and give everyone a chance.