Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: rally cry worthless?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharaobic View Post
    ...Juggernaut,Horn renew,Rally cry and the last skill can be Vengeful...
    wat u mean by this? ROFL nd u will choose this build in pvp. this made me laugh hard. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Guys let's just wait until PvP gets here. Like Kenoon already said the other classes also have skills and set-ups that can counter ours and vice-versa. But I think the subject at hand was lol is Rally Cry Worthless (for PvE since is the only thing we have for now lol). And this is coming from someone that has never PvP in an STS game before. We don't know what STS has in store for us when it comes to that subject. It's good to be prepare and fun to speculate and make assumptions. But like I said all we have now is PvE and I'm pretty sure STS will give us a free respec when they release PvP so we can experiment and make those necessary adjustments!
    Last edited by Enisceloz; 01-04-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    PL: Enisceloz: Level 76 (Warrior/Tank/Eni Express...Choo Choo!!!!)
    AL: Enisceloz: Level 26 (Warrior/Tank/Exterminator)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If sts doesn't give us dual spec when pvp comes out, it will be an epic fail. A top pvp spec would be bad for pve and vice versa. That leads to people choosing to focus on only one.

For most players, end game pve is required to farm gear and constant plat respec is annoying so they make twinks for pvp.

I personally have several twinks geared and ready, but would prefer they just give us the option to buy dual spec for say 50 plat so I can pvp with my warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
    If sts doesn't give us dual spec when pvp comes out, it will be an epic fail. A top pvp spec would be bad for pve and vice versa. That leads to people choosing to focus on only one.

For most players, end game pve is required to farm gear and constant plat respec is annoying so they make twinks for pvp.

I personally have several twinks geared and ready, but would prefer they just give us the option to buy dual spec for say 50 plat so I can pvp with my warrior.
    Using plat to BUY dual spec is kinda imba for pvp, imho. Dual spec should be an embedded feature, like in the other STS titles, instead of being a plat feature.
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Kids learn to stat and build better, my 21 warrior with Juggs set has 4.3k(somewhere around 4.5 with DLW set and new ammy) hp buffed. The most I've seen on any toon, and my STR is over 300. Stop reading forums get some plat and respec your toon, go pvp, respec, go pvp, respec, see what actually works. I also see so many posts talking about swords which are all wrong as well. The reason I don't contribute my build is as I said, I've only seen me with it and it gives me quite an edge in PvP. I can stand around and tank a rouge and mage and just chill, I've never been 1 or 2 shot. On a side not PvP kills need to be fixed to go by dmg, not kill shot, since I repeatedly do more dmg and get jipped on KS cuz I'm helping group stay alive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hroovitnir you've been boasting about your "amazing" build for the last few days but you know it's quite easy to telland that with your health value (you forgot to mention "buffed" this time btw) you are using Juggernaut.

Then you're using Sky because that's necessary of any build. You're probably also using Vengeful so that leaves only 1 skill left which could be Horn if you go very defensive or WIndmill/Chest which is what I'm testing now.

There's no big secret to making builds in AL because the gameplay is so simple.
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hroovitnir View Post
    Kids learn to stat and build better, my 21 warrior with Juggs set has 4.3k(somewhere around 4.5 with DLW set and new ammy) hp buffed. The most I've seen on any toon, and my STR is over 300. Stop reading forums get some plat and respec your toon, go pvp, respec, go pvp, respec, see what actually works. I also see so many posts talking about swords which are all wrong as well. The reason I don't contribute my build is as I said, I've only seen me with it and it gives me quite an edge in PvP. I can stand around and tank a rouge and mage and just chill, I've never been 1 or 2 shot. On a side not PvP kills need to be fixed to go by dmg, not kill shot, since I repeatedly do more dmg and get jipped on KS cuz I'm helping group stay alive.
    What is your IGN?? You seem very confident lol
    PL: Enisceloz: Level 76 (Warrior/Tank/Eni Express...Choo Choo!!!!)
    AL: Enisceloz: Level 26 (Warrior/Tank/Exterminator)