Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pets in pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta View Post
    how???? rogues can just keep running from sorc while pet does dmg and then finally unleash rogue nuke when shield down... wheres the skill???
    Good news for us rogue, so sorc should learn when to cast shield and learn importance of "dodge" (instead of dmg, get a dodge/speed/str pet). Before, us rogue run and scream like a little girl when sorc cast a shield and chases us with fireball+lightning combo.

I love it when strategy involved in PVP. as for rant of OPed Pets, i earned my malison from over 30 rook nest runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

so i still dont see the strategy... u just want the pets because now rogues are stronger??? stronger classes=less skill

Quote Originally Posted by Crabmeat View Post
    Good news for us rogue, so sorc should learn when to cast shield and learn importance of "dodge" (instead of dmg, get a dodge/speed/str pet). Before, us rogue run and scream like a little girl when sorc cast a shield and chases us with fireball+lightning combo.

I love it when strategy involved in PVP. as for rant of OPed Pets, i earned my malison from over 30 rook nest runs.

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

so i still dont see the strategy... u just want the pets because now rogues are stronger??? stronger classes=less skill
    Rogue has a serious mana issue. Unless we're going for 1 kill 1 death ratio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

no they dont... u jsut dont know how to conserve. bro gundamsone (l16 has like 700 l21 like 1.4k mp and high health... too little???) has over 700+ mana on both his rogues even with pure dex... little mana??? thats half my sorc. (less by like 300 but almost)

Rogue has a serious mana issue. Unless we're going for 1 kill 1 death ratio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Pets in pvp?

Whats the point of discussing this now? My thoughts have changed.

Necro big time
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

no they dont... u jsut dont know how to conserve. bro gundamsone (l16 has like 700 l21 like 1.4k mp and high health... too little???) has over 700+ mana on both his rogues even with pure dex... little mana??? thats half my sorc. (less by like 300 but almost)
    My rogue lv21, 150 dmg (bow), 2.1k HP (dex+str), 600 MP, 14% crit, with malison. Charged aim shot, nox, charged normal, malison dodge (instead of smoke bomb) and you said i don;t know how to conserve? Are you a twink? I've met an end game mage with 2Kish health + 150 dmg? To make it worst, mages have shield on while their pet chasing us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm done here. Nothing wrong with PVP with pets, i'm just bored and waiting for the pirates.
    Last edited by Crabmeat; 02-15-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

My rogue lv21, 150 dmg (bow), 2.1k HP (dex+str), 600 MP, 14% crit, with malison. Charged aim shot, nox, charged normal, malison dodge (instead of smoke bomb) and you said i don;t know how to conserve? Are you a twink? I've met an end game mage with 2Kish health + 150 dmg? To make it worst, mages have shield on while their pet chasing us.
    He's a twink, lol.
    duck dynasty falls

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Pets in pvp, all is lost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

ya im a twink and soon to be endgame when kraken isles out.
    my sorc has a good 2.4k mana so triple 700. Gundamsone still owns with such high mana. also, rogues have the least skill in game imo. its rele just aim shot, nox, pierce, auto (plus a heal??) and now they get pets and can run around in circles???? WHERE THE HELL IS THE SKILL??
    Last edited by birdmasta; 02-15-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta:970976
    ya im a twink and soon to be endgame when kraken isles out.
    my sorc has a good 2.4k mana so triple 700. Gundamsone still owns with such high mana. also, rogues have the least skill in game imo. its rele just aim shot, nox, pierce, auto (plus a heal??) and now they get pets and can run around in circles???? WHERE THE HELL IS THE SKILL??
    So...what youre saying is...warriors have no skill, they just spam windmill, heal etc...and rogues have no skill, they just spam aimed, nox, heal...

So which class has the skill? Mage? Nah. Yall have that shield, fireball, lightning and frost which is also spammed. WHERE THE HELL IS THE SKILL..??

:P thank me later
    Credits to Iady