Thread: What would like to see on chest and a few other ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What would like to see on chest and a few other ideas

Hello all,

Couple things I would like to see added or changed to this awesome game:

First on chest. I think all elite golden chest (banded and II) should have a 100% chance of giving a l21 item. Silver elite chest 50/50 chance l21 or l20. Copper elite chest 25% l21, 75% lvl 20. Or make copper elite chest 100% for l20 since the gold would be 100% l21.

Second is make a "sell all" option when clearing inventory. In case someone accidently sells a legenday item make the buy back order be from highest to lowest. So the legendary and epic items would appear first. Or make a option that you could check to "auto sell" all items that are not legendary, excluding chest.

Third would be nice to have a "auto follow" option to follow members in party.

Fourth would be to be able to buy potions more than 100 at a time. So when you click on buy a health or mana potion you would get another box asking how many....ie 200, 300, 400, 500...etc.

Fifth and last would be to have hour potion that gives all buffs in an hour or 12 hour version. No need to discount price imho for 12 hour potion just take 35 x 12 so 420 plat for 12 hr.

Hats off to all that are keeping the game running and the updates coming. Can not wait till next big patch.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For the chest part, I think we should stick with what is it now if not it will take the fun part of the game away.
    Sell all button will be very good! Tired of selling junks one by one(:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Chests suggestion...not so good, imo. And the auto follow also. I think it would take the fun part of the game away. It's more exciting when you have to take your virtual joystick and "lead" yourself through the virtual world.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
    Old Forum Name: Floox

ARCANE LEGENDS: Level 21 Warrior GORIA, Level 20 Warrior HXPERIUM, Level 17 Sorcerer FLOOX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah.. 100% chance is too much. Farming is the fun in mmo . Whats so fun when everyone in town wear the same eq anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

another suggestion for the second idea is to have an auto sell on pick up, you can set it to auto sell trash, green, purple so there would be no need to go back and sell from bag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yongaries:917853
    Yeah.. 100% chance is too much. Farming is the fun in mmo . Whats so fun when everyone in town wear the same eq anyway.
    I think people are misunderstanding the recommendation. I think he is saying that you won't get a pink lvl20 item from a gold chest, not that you will always get a pink... Correct me of in wrong OP.

I like the sell all button, or an auto still feature where you can control the threshold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol you just ruin the game pls sts make this items 5% drop in golden!! farming will be boring if 100% drop rate!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

maybe they should just change the whole concept of "chests" and bosses should just drop items instead...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

In my golden chest (whether it be elite golden 2 or elite banded), a bundle of 50 story/haunlet tokens be given.

Sometimes, farming becomes frustrating, you'll get several golden and silver and the outcome are all rares.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by grunt226 View Post
    I think people are misunderstanding the recommendation. I think he is saying that you won't get a pink lvl20 item from a gold chest, not that you will always get a pink... Correct me of in wrong OP.

I like the sell all button, or an auto still feature where you can control the threshold.
    Yes the 100% applies to the item being level 21 and not to the quality of the item. So the 2 elite gold chest would have a 100% chance of a level 21 item any quality. Elite silver would be 50 % chance of getting a level 20 and a 50% of getting a level 21 item any quality. Elite bronze chest would be 100% chance of getting a level 20% item any quality. Hope this is a better explanation.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

After opening 10 elite banded golden, and 10 elite banded silver, I got 10 purples and 50 greens
    I think it's all luck, and I think it's fine. I ain't opening any, anymore though. Sell, sell, sell from here on out for me. I pretty much could have bought what I wanted with the gold I could have sold those chests for. Hindsight = 20/20

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

They need to fix the purples. It was so screwed up in PL the only items that sell are pinks, and everyone can afford the cheap pinks. I don't think twice about selling anything purple, and for an epic item, that's pretty sad.

Balance the stats so you don't waste all of your time designing useless items that are only worth 7 gold to most people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Smith:917771
    Hello all,

Couple things I would like to see added or changed to this awesome game:

First on chest. I think all elite golden chest (banded and II) should have a 100% chance of giving a l21 item. Silver elite chest 50/50 chance l21 or l20. Copper elite chest 25% l21, 75% lvl 20. Or make copper elite chest 100% for l20 since the gold would be 100% l21.

Second is make a "sell all" option when clearing inventory. In case someone accidently sells a legenday item make the buy back order be from highest to lowest. So the legendary and epic items would appear first. Or make a option that you could check to "auto sell" all items that are not legendary, excluding chest.

Third would be nice to have a "auto follow" option to follow members in party.

Fourth would be to be able to buy potions more than 100 at a time. So when you click on buy a health or mana potion you would get another box asking how many....ie 200, 300, 400, 500...etc.

Fifth and last would be to have hour potion that gives all buffs in an hour or 12 hour version. No need to discount price imho for 12 hour potion just take 35 x 12 so 420 plat for 12 hr.

Hats off to all that are keeping the game running and the updates coming. Can not wait till next big patch.

Thanks
    1.would ruin the game
    2. Would eliminate my finger calistetics
    3. you lazy b@$t@rd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]