Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis:920057
    high amount of threads about scammers
    @roc I don't disagree with you. Knowledge overrules the don't trust anyone theory. It's hard not to trust the ones you play with everyday, but it is wise not to trust the ones you don't really talk to much, or never talk to at all. I'm more apt to loan someone gold that I run with everyday, then those that I never do. I guess instead of saying don't trust anyone, I should say watch your back at all times. Think it over before hitting confirm.

@Artemis Your first line says "high amount of threads about scammers" You then give a way to report said scammers. What I said deals with preventing said scam. If the only topic this thread is about is how to report said scam, then ask to have your thread moved to the guide section. Because you stated the problem, then how to deal with it. There is no further discussion needed at that point.

If the topic is how to deal with scammers, then I feel my post was entirely on topic.

There are two ways to deal with scammers. Prevent them, or report them.

Not saying any of this rudely, so please don't take it that way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187 View Post
    @roc I don't disagree with you. Knowledge overrules the don't trust anyone theory. It's hard not to trust the ones you play with everyday, but it is wise not to trust the ones you don't really talk to much, or never talk to at all. I'm more apt to loan someone gold that I run with everyday, then those that I never do. I guess instead of saying don't trust anyone, I should say watch your back at all times. Think it over before hitting confirm.

@Artemis Your first line says "high amount of threads about scammers" You then give a way to report said scammers. What I said deals with preventing said scam. If the only topic this thread is about is how to report said scam, then ask to have your thread moved to the guide section. Because you stated the problem, then how to deal with it. There is no further discussion needed at that point.

If the topic is how to deal with scammers, then I feel my post was entirely on topic.

There are two ways to deal with scammers. Prevent them, or report them.

Not saying any of this rudely, so please don't take it that way.
    Honestly, this thread was made because I got annoyed with all the Scammer threads, Lol. I made it to inform those that post those threads that it is pointless, and the proper way to report them.
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑