Quote Originally Posted by Nutslammer View Post
Actually if you did know me, you would know that it was my Timetellz account with founders helm and I deleted it before I quit (because so many people said fight with founders off, so why the hell would I start all over when I had 5k+ kills on my other account?). The founders helm remains on nutslammer but that account is locked now and THAT was the reason i quit. I have no reason to prove anything to anyone as I don't give a care what any one else thinks. Just give me a challenge for gods sake, everyone has gotten worse at this game with their new faagbows. And you can't "take" names from support. And who is D12? I never heard of him in my life. Just challenge me with a 12 so I can beat everyone in a 1v1 as I'm bored as hell and ready to quit again, this time because no good 12s as kawa went to 15 and the rest of the oldies I knew quit.
You lie way too much. You probably lie in real life so much, that you can write ALL OF THAT ^^^^ it's become nature to you.

You're a fake, the real time was NEVER banned, you're a complete idiot if you think he was. Go lie some more alright kid?