Thread: How do I make gold? Need help badly....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question How do I make gold? Need help badly....

How do you guys earn so much gold? Can someone teach me pls? I am currently lvl 14 sorcerer but I'm dead broke!
    I went to the lvl 3 tomb just now to do my quest and spent all my gold on health potion. Half way through the quest my pet was hungry and I can't even afford to feed him, that was so depressing... And someone offered to sell me a good item for 2000 gold but I was too embarrassed to tell him I don't even have even money to feed my own pet. So I told him that I need to earn so gold first. How can I ever upgrade my gears if I don't even have money for pots!

So anyone can teach me a good and effective way to make money in the game? Thank you so much!

How I wish that the gold drop in the game would be bigger amount, at least let the players able to afford potion and feed pets. It cost 325 golds to feed pet omg!
    Last edited by choya; 01-08-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its hard to get a lot gold at L14. I suggest you to quickly reach L20 or L21 and start farming at Elite Brackenridge on Jarl. There will be a number of people there so dont worry. An average pink would worth around 100k. But if your not such an active player, then you should farm Ribbit Eggs whenever you get a re-roll elixir. The last time i did that i got 2 eggs in 30 minutes, but you have to find the fastest way! GOOD LUCK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the best and fast way is buy gold by plats
    get 500k gold within a min no matter how many level you are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanePlayz View Post
    Its hard to get a lot gold at L14. I suggest you to quickly reach L20 or L21 and start farming at Elite Brackenridge on Jarl. There will be a number of people there so dont worry. An average pink would worth around 100k. But if your not such an active player, then you should farm Ribbit Eggs whenever you get a re-roll elixir. The last time i did that i got 2 eggs in 30 minutes, but you have to find the fastest way! GOOD LUCK!
    Thanks so much for the reply. Omg I think I got a pink wordings item!!! Hahaha... I need to check what exactly it is. Btw what is Ribbit Eggs? Where do I farm it? Thanks so much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 私は真心膠어두운給力afk View Post
    I need to use real money to buy plats right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

True. Purchasing platinum for Gold is an instant and a guaranteed way to make you rich, but let's say you cannot afford plat at the moment or that you want to earn gold just like the mass majority of players - Farm

Doing daily quests would help you earn a decent amount of gold to feed you pets and even purchase low class legendaries. I suggest you also switch pets from time to time, in this way the other pet would have the chance to recover its stamina level. Also, playing with your pet would aid your pet in recovering. Once you reach the cap, which is 20 or the elite cap which is 21, I suggest you farm at Elite Blackenridge Village. Worry not for there are a big number of players doing random runs there in hopes of attaining a single chest. Since you would be encountering random party members, I suggest this is the time you horde for potions as you would not know if each of your party mates would play their role effectively.

Once you get the chests from Jarl, it's up to you to sell the legendaries/pinks or if you want to use them provided that it suits your class. The next step is to consider selling the other legendaries you have acquired. Basing the rices of these from the consignment/auction house would aid you on what price tag you have to place on your acquired items.

Tip: Joining a guild which aim is to gather people and organize elite runs is a plus point that you would have to consider. Goodluck!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by choya View Post
    Thanks so much for the reply. Omg I think I got a pink wordings item!!! Hahaha... I need to check what exactly it is. Btw what is Ribbit Eggs? Where do I farm it? Thanks so much!
    You can farm Ribbit Eggs from Mother [BOSS] which could be found in Rooks' Hideout. You can sell this egg for around 25k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Turn off auto-feed.
    When your pet gets unhappy, put it away and take out another. This way you aren't paying all the time to refil the pets happiness.

Do the daily pet missions, I have gotten all those pets many times over, and sold the extras for a couple thousand each. I can usually get 1-3 eggs a day from those pet missions.

Try to avoid situations where you are using lots of pots while you are leveling up. Stay on maps that you can get through using as little pots as you can, this will conserve your gold. Honestly you just need a map that you can gain xp and not waste pots on. Do the harder maps when you reach level 20-21.

I don't know how many auction slots you have, I only have one. I've noticed that I can't price high because I wait too long for things to sell. I only bother with selling eggs, pinks, and chests. And I price low enough to sell it under 1 hour unless I am going to sleep or something and will be away for a while. A fast turn over into gold is better to me than spending to list and relist and waiting 12 hours for a buyer.

I was having trouble too until I did these things. Now I have good gear, about 30 pets, and 200k saved and it is much easier to stay in pots and buy a piece here and there that I want. the only platinum I have spent is for snowball.
    Last edited by KillaSkillz; 01-08-2013 at 06:12 AM.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    True. Purchasing platinum for Gold is an instant and a guaranteed way to make you rich, but let's say you cannot afford plat at the moment or that you want to earn gold just like the mass majority of players - Farm

Doing daily quests would help you earn a decent amount of gold to feed you pets and even purchase low class legendaries. I suggest you also switch pets from time to time, in this way the other pet would have the chance to recover its stamina level. Also, playing with your pet would aid your pet in recovering. Once you reach the cap, which is 20 or the elite cap which is 21, I suggest you farm at Elite Blackenridge Village. Worry not for there are a big number of players doing random runs there in hopes of attaining a single chest. Since you would be encountering random party members, I suggest this is the time you horde for potions as you would not know if each of your party mates would play their role effectively.

Once you get the chests from Jarl, it's up to you to sell the legendaries/pinks or if you want to use them provided that it suits your class. The next step is to consider selling the other legendaries you have acquired. Basing the rices of these from the consignment/auction house would aid you on what price tag you have to place on your acquired items.

Tip: Joining a guild which aim is to gather people and organize elite runs is a plus point that you would have to consider. Goodluck!
    Thank you very much for the useful information!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You can farm Ribbit Eggs from Mother [BOSS] which could be found in Rooks' Hideout. You can sell this egg for around 25k.
    ok thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    Turn off auto-feed.
    When your pet gets unhappy, put it away and take out another. This way you aren't paying all the time to refil the pets happiness.

Do the daily pet missions, I have gotten all those pets many times over, and sold the extras for a couple thousand each. I can usually get 1-3 eggs a day from those pet missions.

Try to avoid situations where you are using lots of pots while you are leveling up. Stay on maps that you can get through using as little pots as you can, this will conserve your gold. Honestly you just need a map that you can gain xp and not waste pots on. Do the harder maps when you reach level 20-21.

I don't know how many auction slots you have, I only have one. I've noticed that I can't price high because I wait too long for things to sell. I only bother with selling eggs, pinks, and chests. And I price low enough to sell it under 1 hour unless I am going to sleep or something and will be away for a while. A fast turn over into gold is better to me than spending to list and relist and waiting 12 hours for a buyer.

I was having trouble too until I did these things. Now I have good gear, about 30 pets, and 200k saved and it is much easier to stay in pots and buy a piece here and there that I want. the only platinum I have spent is for snowball.
    wow i didnt know all this... thanks so much for the tips!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

go to kraag town and keep typing "can i haz gold plz" over and over. If that doesn't work just pm that to someone who looks rich.
    Haha, jk. Here's the quests you should be doing everyday: all the daily story token quests (300 gold), donatello's daily (300 gold), demetrius daily (500 gold), krybox (either 250 or 500 gold), noxxar (300 gold). that's almost 2000 gold a day just by doing quests.

P.S. you do need to level up to 20 before u do demetrius and noxxar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by choya:921685
    Quote Originally Posted by 私は真心膠어두운給力afk View Post
    I need to use real money to buy plats right?
    ummm 500k is 500 plat... Or. 250 reroll elixirs think about it....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Get a job at the tavern washing dishes or something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

let's not misguide people..average is about 3k

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfOVlnzGzOc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Last edited by LwMark; 01-08-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rasittt:922148
    let's not misguide people..average is about 3k
    Yup, and a week from now you will have to pay people to take your pink items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzid View Post
    Get a job at the tavern washing dishes or something
    hahahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Level up to 20 then hunt for elite banded golden chest in elite tower and elite grounds you can sell this chest 50k or if your lucky enough you can get a pick item that worth 1m.