Quote Originally Posted by Register:927359
Enough with the hate. Knock it off or I'll murder you with my mind.

Blind speaks the truth. The term "rushing" has gotten a new meaning if you haven't noticed. Some people call themselves rushers because they like "FFA" style. When I first started playing, I would have never wanted to be one of the few rushers, having that to your name was not a good thing.... Obviously, the kind of "rushers" that Shadow was talking about was people who enter a game, and open fire on everybody they can, disregarding whether its designated FFA or 1v1.

And for those of you who think that 1v1 is some sort of ghastly form of pvp that doesn't belong in the game, you might as well delete your accounts. Yeah, STS didn't intend for it, but it's how some players decided to play the game. When will people understand not to try to control how people play?

Btw, if you have the word "rush" in your name, I instantly hate you forever. It is people who encourage rushing (Even the mild, "FFA" form), that contribute to the issue of senseless lunatics who ruin the game for others.

To Shadow, I can't recommend much, but I'd say you have only a few options:
1. Leave, avoid taking as many arrows to the knee as possible, and run with your rep. Host a new game if you want
2. Stay and fight, take the arrows like a noob, not to mention the trash talk, and try to learn. Don't get caught by surprise
3. Call in reinforcements, call up as many ghetto homies as you can, pulverize him
Thank you a whole bunch register. You are one of the few people that tried to help me here. The rushers I experience are the ones that just come in and kill everyone, ffa or not. Sometimes when im in the middle of a match they butt in and kill me. When it IS FFA, then I do it to. But not ffa, it gets annoying. Thanks a lot.