Thanked in
    25 Posts

Hocus Pocus :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rasittt View Post
    sorry to say that but if this is how they programmed it, it's pure bs..Maybe they have added more random generators to more numbers that are generated? Never seen such a drop system in any other game..If your chance of getting a gold chest is 1/15, then your chance of getting a pit sword is 1/100, what are the odds of this happening? This system makes absolutely no sense to me..
    I don't see any point in that and i dont understand what they expect people to do..Just farm farm and farm until you get couple of descent items? Farm as in for a whole freaking month? With the hope of getting something valuable? Since it's all random then, there's still a big possibility that you will not get what you want, even if you open 100 chests..Then why bother to do so?
    They really need to come up with a smarter system..
    Not sure if trolling... or simply underdeveloped.
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjspyro View Post
    What Im about to share is based on my personal experience, im not sure if it is true or just luck or just plain coincidence.. having looted 4 of ribbit and 3 of blight made me think its possible that what i do is applicable.

I have just tried this with 2 bosses Mother and Klutus

For Mother (Rook's Hideout) try to avoid being stunned or hit by her strings web or ball of web and kill her not faster than 30 seconds more or less and finally make sure you get the final blow.

For the Klutus (Ydra Forest) keep away from the red marks on the ground (which serves as a warning on where will his Bat hit) MEANING DONT GET PUSHED AWAY. but you have to do it without yourself moving a far from him, hard to do cause he has a 360 degree splashing damage. but Ive been ocassionally dodging it by simultaeously using skyward smash, and finally make sure you get the final blow.

BUT TAKE NOTE for both Bosses, you must get the final blow with a critical damage (because that's where the drops happens as far as I experienced) thats why i always use ribbit when killing these bosses and save the arcane ability for the final blow.

it's always up to you if you wanna try and believe everything that has been shared on this forums. I just shared my part so you can experience it too. post back in here if you accomplish what I posted and let me know what is the result. good luck!!
    Possible, but let's see you do it just three more times with screenshots, okay?
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    its like peter pan, all you have.to do is believe lmao
    i do believe in fairys i do, i do!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Why you kill my vibe energize lol
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

The only way to get better drops is to to give the chest to me to open it. Guaranteed pink every time! (only works with elite banded chests) *shifty eyes*
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble