Quote Originally Posted by euromikeym View Post
If we had been told this at the time we wouldn't have been mislead. It was very misleading when it was announced. It came across as a bonus drop for the time. I.e. hope your luck is in and you might be lucky enough to get a special crate. Well isn't that reasonable to assume as its how the game was being played so far. I must admit it made me play the game more than usual in the hope that I might be lucky and get one of these crates too. If I had known it was going to cost you a heavy price to claim, I wouldn't have other end so much.
Nobody was mislead. The original announcement of the new crates (first post in this thread) clearly said that it cost 15 plat to open them. Nobody was mislead. It was just a clever marketing strategy, that's all. It would be like if the lottery sent you tickets without you having to go buy them, but then there was a $1 fee per ticket you had to pay online to activate the ticket. Many folks would probably be more tempted to pay the fee than would normally go buy lottery tickets simply because the ticket was already in their hands.