Although this is not out yet, I feel it best to address the issue to lessen the choas its going to insue on HOW TO TRADE. Ive already posted suggestion to make a trade forum, but if that isnt done in time there needs to be a way to somewhat organize this. I stated there and again town will not be able to support the massive amount of people typing to trade with such limited chat history. I predict this will be a nightmare of people talking and drowning each other out is will be difficult to see or even respond.

As players how are we going to address this issue? We wanted trade, and now we are getting it, now we need to deal with the problems of flood of trades upon its release.

We need to pool idea's before this gets the update.

As for now the only thing I can really think of is using general/class forums for the trade posts if there is no forum made specifically for trade.
Or in game naming a dungeon STR/DEX/INT and color, for STR/DEX/INT color, becuase race has nothing to do with what weapons you use, and im sure blue/purple are going to be the most common trades at start.
EX: I am archer and I want DEX epic I have 3 INT epics
Arena name DEX Purple (or epic) for INT Purple
please can search the name like DEX to get rid of, or INT to obtian
Come in saw what your goods are and see what the other has to offer

Not the greatest in convience but its something better than massive chats in the town.

Anyone got anything else?