Thread: THE ULTIMATE GUILD: suggestions for guild upgrades

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default THE ULTIMATE GUILD: suggestions for guild upgrades

In the beginning, there was a sea of tangent complaints, it was easy to drown in the issues that arose and complain about everything. But now that AL as grown into somewhat of a more stable creature, we can focus our efforts on specific areas that are most important to us. The aesthetics of vanity items, bugs, glitches, etc. are just petty things to whine about. We are still in an experimentation phase of the game, expect a lot of trial and error and an occasional malfunction. What has become abundant to me is the importance and welfare of my guild. Vystirch and I have poured our blood, sweat and tears into Arcane Fellowship. We have thrived on honesty, kindness, trust, loyalty, teamwork and a sense of family within the guild. We have built a strong foundation that I would now like to build upon. Below I have implemented a detailed plan for improvements I think are direct, fair and realistic:

1) GUILD REWARDS:

* Guilds can earn guild rewards by taking on difficult quests and boss encounters with their guild. The level of participation in your guild will determine the types of rewards you can earn~ the more you participate, the greater the rewards will be.

Guild rewards can:

A) make your characters more effective in their roles
    B) raise your characters prestige within the guild

* As a guild member, many different types of guild rewards are available to you for purchase. A combination of guild achievements ( which will be discussed shorty) and faction standing unlocks guild rewards.

Guild rewards can be:

A) Unique pets
    B) Exclusive vanity items
    C) Exclusive weaponry/ armour

2) GUILD ACHIEVEMENTS:

* Guilds can earn achievements~ some guild achievements get you vanity rewards while others may actually "unlock" rewards you can purchase for gold or plat

3) GUILD LEVELING

* Guilds have the ability to lvl from 1-? Guilds may gain lvls by earning " guild experience". Guilds can receive guild experience points for activities and accomplishments such as:

A) completeing quests
    B) killing bosses
    C) Earning guild achievements

* for every lvl earned by a guild, it also recieves a perk. Guild perks are similar to player talents in that some guild perks yield passive bonuses and other guild perks allow guild members to learn new spells which are exclusive to guilds.

4) GUILD MEMBERS EARN A REPUTATION:

* Guild members can earn a reputation with their guild, based on their contribution to the guilds experience points. Guild reputation unlocks special rewards that you may purchase with gold or plat. Guild members can also earn guild "titles" based on their guild reputation lvl.

WERE IN THIS TOGETHER GUYS! HERE'S TO AN IMPROVED GUILD SYSTEM!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melodicdeath For This Useful Post: