Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
I'm totally agree, I have a full built mage, max everything, but can easily killed by a rogue or war, mage is slow and low HP.
War is suppose to have low dame right? how come they can kill me like an ant like that? I can't even run from War or rogue since they have chase skill, if I stand and fight with a War, I will die within 3s.

War's Buff HP is totally OVERPOWERED, can't kill them when they have that skill lol.

Not balance I must say...

So far, I think mage is underpowered by this game, in both PvP and PvE. In PvE, it's ok for a team which doesn't have mage, in fact, they could even clear the map or kill boss faster with 3 rogue and 1 tank. For PvP, so far, it's so easily to kill a mage, and so hard for mage to kill any other beside another mage.

I have mage, rogue and war all lv21 and max gears for all of them, so I'm not bias at all. Just say my opinion after nearly 2 months playing.
I agree, however a mage can kill bosses too. Im a good help for my team because i freeze and heal. And even under attack i manage to survive because i have my pet and my POTIONS!! without them i might as well be 'naked' -.- I realize how difficult it must be to balance the three types in battle, but this giant gap between warriors/rogues and sorcerers is kinda ridiculous..