Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP Feedback Thread: Class Balance

Yoho

For now warrior's skills are way overpowered. They are invulnerable in a team of 2-3 warriors together, and they are capable of 'one-combo' rogue in 1sec when rogue is stunned (stunned rogue is a dead rogue). There are warriors with 4000/1000 k/d ratio and over 1200 flags , that's the tip for who rly rules the pvp now. I'm against rogue's one hit ability also. It shouldn't be farm-kill game.
    I would like to suggest adding enemy points on map (red for instance), when they are near you, cause of impossibility to rotate camera angle and huge amount of blind spots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Warrior should have less HP/Armor but a bit more Damage/Mana. IMO. Because, everyone says warrior is OP for it's HP and Armor, but what if they do nerf it? Low HP, low Armor, low mana and low damage? Lol?

Yoho

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    Warrior should have less HP/Armor but a bit more Damage/Mana. IMO. Because, everyone says warrior is OP for it's HP and Armor, but what if they do nerf it? Low HP, low Armor, low mana and low damage? Lol?
    In my opinion they should stay as is in HP/Armor & Damage/Mana. Longer skill cooldown or less stun/heal (idk what's warriors skills' names).
    And no common CTF Kill leaderboard, please, less complaints about who-kills-more competition. Best warriors now have twice better k/d ratio 3x better flag carrier index (lvl 21), so they do great I think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Seems like most of the complaints about rogues being OP is coming from people getting owned by twinks. but end game capped pvp is a whole different story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicoB View Post
    idk. if anything mages seem better. a few mages actually got more kills than me in in each match, granted that it was only by 1 or 2 and i was gaurding the flag the whole time. i honestly feel more comfortable fighting yojimbo than any mage(unless i know he/she isnt very good). and yojimbo is a beast!!! what makes the difference is the shield stun and heal. more mages are using that combo and its super effective.....on rogues. you guy are just kinda screwed when a warrior comes. but everyone is. and yes i agree warriors have ridiculous range
    My problem is I'm usually dead long before I have the chance to use any skills or even a combo. I just hear a zap and I'm dead instantly. I don't see anyone coming nor do I have time to react.

Sometimes I do see a rogue coming and I try to start out with a stun (fireball) and then follow up with my other attacks (lightning & frost) but frost does not stun them at all, so by the time I use frost they usually hit me and I'm dead at that point. I'm guessing I took a good amount of their health with my 3 skills, but not enough to kill them. Every once in a while I do kill them, and I'm guessing they weren't at full health when the fight started. The problem is that I need to land 4-5 hits to kill them but they only have to land one. It's very hard to win a battle when you can't get hit even once.

Mages on the other hand are very easy for me to kill. I have a better build than most mages, so usually I can kill them very quick and still have 75% health left. I think the main reason my kills are down in the last couple of days is because very few mages are actually playing PvP. It's almost all rogues and warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Rogue>Warrior>>Mage

An equally geared/skilled rogue v warrior the rogue wins 4 out of 5 times. Maybe this is by design but I have had my 21 warrior die in <5 seconds (2.9k hp, 840 armor) if I don't have HoR bubble up for some of the initial crits. I have a 16 rogue and from that perspective it's sort of ridiculous. If I have full mana and I can win against warriors/mages every time sometimes two at a time. Rogue DPS needs to be cut slightly somehow -- either shave off crits, link cooldowns, or lower base damage.

Warriors are ok except for warrior v warrior. Equally geared/skilled warriors will ALWAYS go to a stalemate. The DPS cannot outweigh the armor/hp/HoR in time for someone not to add. It's sort of pointless for two warriors to even fight 1on1 -- neither will win and very likely when someone adds will not get the deathblow. Improbable but I'm just spitballing but if warriros had some sort of DPS boost versus other warriors that'd be swell.

Mages need something. At best they can get away from a warrior and pretty much never beat a rogue (equal gear/skill, I'm not talking about someone w/ a 4 million gold build beating some random pre-teen). They need either more hp, more armor, or a much longer range attacks (which are pointless in maze scenarios like current pvp arena but if there are open fields in future...).

This thread is about class balance but part of the explanation for rogue dominance I've read is that rogues are supposed to win 1on1. That's fine but the current pvp has no incentive to do anything but 1on1 (and get deathblows). There is no reason I should run with a group as a warrior because I'll rarely get the db and I don't get anything for carrying the flag or even for my team winning. As a rogue it totally doesn't make sense to be in a group, I'm better off by myself. Mages, eh, poor mages If there was bigger incentive for winning CTF, carrying flags, healing, etc then rogues would not be as strong as they only offer DPS to a group.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

somehow i felt sorcs stun time is much shortwr than warrior and rogues. im not sure. a few times today i stuned the rogue and not even my second skill launchs they got up and killed me with one shot. feels very strange. not the ping. my ping always 237.

also does mages have the shortest att range or the same as warrior? is it a bit unfair? i can kill some warriors but not fully geared and very skilled. just feel anoying u cant kill them and cant even run away from them. even i run pass a cornor and they pull me back in a 90 degree angle.

for mages we have to use corners well. if not we not stand a chance to any other classes.

feel sad about it.

oh also maybe i should put this into ctf thread. when u carrying the flag. Devs. could u make the health reduction by %. its so unfair to mages and rogue. i tried once whithout heal and take the health buff on the half way. the flag will kill me before i reach my base. never a problem to warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please correct me if I am wrong

Now a days I been seeing warrior being able to teleport. Is this due to lag or bug?

They seem to appear in front of u but after a sec or two, they score a flag and I lost the sight of them.

For sorc fireball, the stun rate is short and can be "counter" using skill. Should this be longer timing compare to normal charge skill stun and should it be 100% stun and cancel opponent skill [except any 2sec protection skill]

Most of the sorc skill that give stun, it has low %. And more over it require to charge. Indeed as compare to rogue bow, rogue has higher % to stun and not sorc.

When spawning, are we able to have a protection area to prevent spawn killing as well as a "secret" tunnel that is protected so that we can gather together.

There are times that opponent are working as team, and we are running like a lost child looking for mother. We get kill when we encounter 1v2+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cashews View Post
    The bow has a 50% chance to stun. For two seconds. And only with the charged normal attack, which takes quite long to charge up.
    Every character has the same chargeup times. Rogues with Watchman Bow are OP because of the 50% chance of stun, no one can match that stun chance, except perhaps for sorcs. But then, sorcs need stun to stand a chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    somehow i felt sorcs stun time is much shortwr than warrior and rogues. im not sure. a few times today i stuned the rogue and not even my second skill launchs they got up and killed me with one shot. feels very strange. not the ping. my ping always 237.
    I get this feeling also. I feel that rogues and warriors stuns last longer than a mages stun. That or I'm already dead right after I'm stunned to count how long.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by currycrab View Post
    Please correct me if I am wrong

Now a days I been seeing warrior being able to teleport. Is this due to lag or bug?

They seem to appear in front of u but after a sec or two, they score a flag and I lost the sight of them.

For sorc fireball, the stun rate is short and can be "counter" using skill. Should this be longer timing compare to normal charge skill stun and should it be 100% stun and cancel opponent skill [except any 2sec protection skill]

Most of the sorc skill that give stun, it has low %. And more over it require to charge. Indeed as compare to rogue bow, rogue has higher % to stun and not sorc.

When spawning, are we able to have a protection area to prevent spawn killing as well as a "secret" tunnel that is protected so that we can gather together.

There are times that opponent are working as team, and we are running like a lost child looking for mother. We get kill when we encounter 1v2+

totally agree i saw some warrior teleport too. i stuned a warrior in the middle of the ground then it disappeared. when i went left to the cornor i found him carrying flag runing towers his base. how could that happening?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

^^i have also had a problem with phantom enemies. I attack n attack them, then they go thru the wall into some other part of the map attacking away at someone else.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

im so.sry devs. its like i complaining all morning. but what the changes did u make on the balancing issue? im confuced.

looks like warrior got even stronger. mages fireball have been nerfed. before update when mages see a warrior they through a fireball and have a chance to run. but now fireball doesnt stun and when u try to run away warrior leap over and seems have a 100%stun . it meand death penalty for mages.

and also mages side effects are all from charged skills. but in reality u just dont have the time to charge in fight. rogue can kill u in one shot. max three. warrior 3 att. maybe one windmall. i know mages suppose stay behind others but fisrt. there is no garentee a warrior in your team. and also rogue and warrior on other side has longer att range. so no where is safe for mages.

i was pretty happy with my mage before update. i have 50%chance to win the fight for any classes. but now only mages that i can win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That's it. I will stop playing from now until they balanced class, it has been 1 week and after tons of complain about how warrior is super OP, and everything is still the same, when will this ridiculous unbalance stop?. This piss off many of my friends and make them stop playing.
    The only thing makes power of Rogue is 1 shot kill, and I'm ok with that (not very ok but still acceptable).
    But warrior? It's ridiculous, as tons of players have been already pointed out, why the hell is Warrior's healing skill much much more better than mage's healing skill? 2s invincible for the whole team is ridiculous. 3 wars go together and only god can stop them.
    My guild hold 1vs1 event every night, and good mage can win some rogue, some best rogue can win a warrior when they r lucky, and mages have no chance with a good warrior. Including 3 mages in the top of PvP Board, no one can win a war.
    I don't know if any of Dev team read this topic, if they read it so the balance should have been changed by now. I'm quite hopeless with the game now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

@Dev team: Please Please Please read this topic, at least 5-6 comment before my comment complaining about how weak a Sor is, even Rogue and War have to admit that and you still do NOTHING?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    That's it. I will stop playing from now until they balanced class, it has been 1 week and after tons of complain about how warrior is super OP, and everything is still the same, when will this ridiculous unbalance stop?. This piss off many of my friends and make them stop playing.
    The only thing makes power of Rogue is 1 shot kill, and I'm ok with that (not very ok but still acceptable).
    But warrior? It's ridiculous, as tons of players have been already pointed out, why the hell is Warrior's healing skill much much more better than mage's healing skill? 2s invincible for the whole team is ridiculous. 3 wars go together and only god can stop them.
    My guild hold 1vs1 event every night, and good mage can win some rogue, some best rogue can win a warrior when they r lucky, and mages have no chance with a good warrior. Including 3 mages in the top of PvP Board, no one can win a war.
    I don't know if any of Dev team read this topic, if they read it so the balance should have been changed by now. I'm quite hopeless with the game now.
    Also warriors heal, shields and heals whole party to full life. Too OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a rouge too but I hate Aimed shot cuz I don't have it and It always kill me lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm about to stop playing too and chalk up the $30 I've spent on platinum a total loss. I would have thought a little more balancing would have been done by now. As it's taken this long I can only expect that it won't be coming anytime soon either.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Its getting more weired. i was shot by a rogue through the wall. i walking towards top left corner of the map. i can see the rogue on right. i was charging fireball prepare when i turn the corner i through it. i still runing towards the corner right now. i saw the rogue shot a aimed shot or some arrow skill the arrow went through the wall and killed me. omg . my worst day playing pvp.

so weired. teleport warriors and through wall shot rogue!!!!!!!! y dont u give mage a AOE skill covers all map. hahahahaha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rogues can stun infinitely by charging their normal attack and timing it right just when you come out of a stun...pain in the arse