Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
Actually the pet won't fight for you when you sneak it in the back door, they just follow you around. Whether or not the stat benefits are active, I don't know. I don't think so from the amount my rogue died They show up on your ID, but the devs posted that they would be disabled.

This being said, when there are pets in the arena, it doesn't make it seem any more cluttered than without, which I understand was the main concern.

On warrior, running around smushing mages is like a rousing game of whop-a-mole - fun for the warrior, but I imagine not so much for the mole, I mean mage. I haven't tried sorcerer in PVP yet at this point. My rogue manages to kill quite a bit, but also seems to die over and over and over, so I just find myself sticking to warrior for this game.
Agreed on the pets not seemingly making any noticeable clutter although, their abilities are disabled right? From what I've seen of pets in CTF, they were cute running about and I look forward to them in actual unbugged PVP in the future as I said earlier.

I also find myself going back to my warrior rather than my Mage in CTF. Please tweak the mages for PVP so they can actually survive longer instead of dying in 1 sec from a rogue's bow.

Heck my warrior dies from a rogue who has a legendary weapon.