Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
Well said, everything u said is true.
Says the rogue. And you are both wrong and very evidently never played a mage in CTF.

There's not just a few people who sees this glaring imbalance. And its frustrating to see people who is active in the forums easily dismiss our claims, and telling us how we should play.

If a class is OP, then the game is not balanced.

You are not even a mage so you don't see the frustrations in our class. Be a team player? I'm sorry, but out of all the classes warriors have the best skills to support a team. And even then they don't need anyone else but their class to do well in CTF.

And what support skills? The only support that anyone wants is our fireball knock back, and that too rogues and warriors want to get nerfed.
Our heal is a joke as it does not benefit anyone when we are one shorted before we can use it.

Our sets of stuns? What sets of stuns? Only 100% knock back is fire and a charged normal stun. All other skills randomly works.

Game is not balanced when we don't have the same opportunity as the other classes to flag or make PvP kills. And this is the same stats that all classes are scored on.

I have over 1000 kills, and I also have a fully decked warrior. Playing mage is playing on hard mode.