Hi everyone. I wanted to bring up this topic about PVP. During my first... 10 rounds of PVP, it was really enjoyable! I had fun, unlike in starlegends. I soon found out that I was one of the strongest players in most rounds, with 176 DPS at level 16, and over 1200 health, it became very easy and fun for me. But in about my 20th match... I found a problem. While fighting for the winning CTF point, I couldn't move at all, or attack. I was making a "WTF" face for quite abit. I figured out that a level 14 just kept charging and stunning me, it took him over 15 seconds to kill me, but I couldnt do anything at all. This, is totally unfair. I would like comments on this and some updates in the game either removing Stuns from PVP, or just removing stuns from the Charged Weapon Attack. This topic was serious enough for me to where I actually made a forum account and posted this. Thanks for listening, spread the word please... I'm starting to get really tired of this "Cheap" tactic in PVP and it can definately upset some players.