Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Unfair Advantage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    First off it still wouldn't be in beta if they were done with it that right there shows how wrong you are. They also wouldn't be asking for feedback if they believed it was fine. gg
    I do believe there is some stuff that needs to be balanced, but the way you put things forward is normally a exaggeration. I want to see changes just not as sharp and large as u think they need to be. Currently ever class can kill the other on 1v1. That is how I am comparing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

you just said in a few posts ago you think everything is balanced now some things need to be changed? my argument is that rouges shouldn't be one hitting other toons. i know each class can kill one another depending on build style. you are one of the only few people who believe the classes are balanced..which is due to you using rouge and not wanting change to it. nothing wrong with it you want to be good i can understand that. but for those of us that actually test builds for new players we know they aren't balanced. All i'm saying if it stays unbalanced like this as it still is in PL for so long they'll start losing the older devoted players who see this in decline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    I do believe there is some stuff that needs to be balanced, but the way you put things forward is normally a exaggeration. I want to see changes just not as sharp and large as u think they need to be. Currently ever class can kill the other on 1v1. That is how I am comparing.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

you just said in a few posts ago you think everything is balanced now some things need to be changed? my argument is that rouges shouldn't be one hitting other toons. i know each class can kill one another depending on build style. you are one of the only few people who believe the classes are balanced..which is due to you using rouge and not wanting change to it. nothing wrong with it you want to be good i can understand that. but for those of us that actually test builds for new players we know they aren't balanced. All i'm saying if it stays unbalanced like this as it still is in PL for so long they'll start losing the older devoted players who see this in decline.
    The classes are currently balanced quite well, I think each class has a chance. But there a tweaks. Just because so ething is balanced doesn't mean it doesn't have problems.

Also I have 3 lvl21s one of each class I have played all three to get my opinions. And watched other players and obviously I read forums alot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you. And yes, Myself and others have been Stunned excessively to the point where you can't even attack or move. My opinion is just remove stuns from Charged weapon attacks in PVP. Skill Stuns can't be spammed so that's good. Thanks again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloh View Post
    Thank you. And yes, Myself and others have been Stunned excessively to the point where you can't even attack or move. My opinion is just remove stuns from Charged weapon attacks in PVP. Skill Stuns can't be spammed so that's good. Thanks again
    No! Remove them from some skills. Otherwise rouges have no stun. Stun is needed when soloing a warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    rogue charged attck will stun about 90% when others only about 50% so yeah its one of the class balance problem
    cheap rogue will run a bit then stun and repeat it and u die without doing anything.So I totally agree it should be fix
    the problem is not when u are a rogue but mage or warrior.
    Where are you getting these statistics?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

this is my point you don't think rouge is OP and you want changes to other classes except rouges...hmm good idea lets remove stun from mages so rouges not only one hit mages but they dont stand a chance..you're smart
    No! Remove them from some skills. Otherwise rouges have no stun. Stun is needed when soloing a warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

No! Remove them from some skills. Otherwise
    rouges have no stun. Stun is needed when soloing a warrior.
    Ya rogues only have one stun and without it fighting a warrior becomes very hard. most of the time wen warriors kill me its because i forgot to stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

this is my point you don't think rouge is OP and you want changes to other classes except rouges...hmm good idea lets remove stun from mages so rouges not only one hit mages but they dont stand a chance..you're smart
    I dont think thats wat is meant by the the statment you quoted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

of course it is...with someone that believes its balanced and defends rouges thats what he meant
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoB View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

I have not stated my whole thoughts on the PvP issue. What I would like to see with mages besides the removal of stuns is more armor and dodge for them. I have not stated any solid facts as to what I want to see, so you "can't" say what you think I am thinking.

-Vys

P.S. plz try to sound less angry and be more lvl headed in this covo. I want to talk to you about the this subject. I just don't like reading posts written in a slightly angry tone.

No it isn't but he is always making assumptions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

you can read anger? lol i haven't been, i just think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

you can read anger? lol i haven't been, i just think you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Well that is another area we differ lol

I know I know what I'm talking about.
    You think I don't know what I'm talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

The classes are currently balanced quite well, I think each class has a chance. But there a tweaks. Just because so ething is balanced doesn't mean it doesn't have problems.
    As i play more i can agree with this.

Also think that stunts just last too long bc if rouge is stunt is beat up to dead before he weaks up from that stun take only few sec. Making them shorter will give chance to defend urself. Or charged razor shield lowering stunt time would be nice. Can help against warriors stun too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    As i play more i can agree with this.

Also think that stunts just last too long bc if rouge is stunt is beat up to dead before he weaks up from that stun take only few sec. Making them shorter will give chance to defend urself. Or charged razor shield lowering stunt time would be nice. Can help against warriors stun too
    Yah my main problem is with stuns. When stuns are mad shorter/removed then the classes with them will have to be buffed a bit. But overall as I have been saying I think PvP is balanced. Ever class has it's pros and cons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ya the classes are balanced. more and more mages are starting to agree as well. i belive uzii used to strongly argue that they are unblanced? My memory is a little fuzzy. but hes not the only mage starting to agree that things are balanced as they are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Ya the classes are balanced. more and more mages are starting to agree as well. i belive uzii used to strongly argue that they are unblanced? My memory is a little fuzzy. but hes not the only mage starting to agree that things are balanced as they are
    didnt strongly argue just posted out how things were..bc mages were one shooting easily..not anymore they r just very effective killing machines now.

And im a rouge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

I'm glad people are finally starting to come around. As most of you have seen this has been my opinion from the beginning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm with azefekie on this, remove charged normal's stun completely, add skill stun to rogue (shadow pierce/aimed shot). While you're at it, please make mage's stun a non AOE in PVP, so unfair lol.