Thread: Proposed 'time-out' for PvP quitters!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry Proposed 'time-out' for PvP quitters!

I can't stand the way people will drop out of a match if their team is doing badly! To counter this why not introduce a system where if a player drops out of 'X' am mount of games in a given time period they cannot enter PvP again for an hour?

Or if not that perhaps put an extra piece of info on people's profile to say how many games they've quit... To shame them!

I'm sure nothing like this will ever be implemented but I needed to rant somewhere... Because it drives me mad!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

If a player is level 17, and everyone else is level 21... This person will become easy prey, and is a valid reason to leave -- no shame in that imho.
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Flynn:936981
    I can't stand the way people will drop out of a match if their team is doing badly! To counter this why not introduce a system where if a player drops out of 'X' am mount of games in a given time period they cannot enter PvP again for an hour?

Or if not that perhaps put an extra piece of info on people's profile to say how many games they've quit... To shame them!

I'm sure nothing like this will ever be implemented but I needed to rant somewhere... Because it drives me mad!!
    ok so if next time, I farm kill u 20 times - are u gonna stay in the map? No
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I've proposed fixes to such things already. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...vP-Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KR1T1K4L View Post
    I've proposed fixes to such things already. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...vP-Suggestions
    My reply to your thread and to this one is an award system. 2coins to winners 1coin to losers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Sorry, but if I'm on a lousy team that's getting slaughtered, it affects my stats and I'm going to leave and find a better team. Yesterday I was on a team where in the time period of about 5 minutes, I got the only 2 kills for our entire team, and the other team got about 30 kills (yes, I counted them in the chat window). No point in me sticking around for that unless I want to farm deaths.

Also, if it's 5-on-5 and 2 of the players on my team leave, then I'm going to leave too as 3-on-5 is not fair and I will get killed a lot.

If STS wants to make a 1-on-1 dungeon, then I'll stick around to the end every time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

no way...

the reward system is muh better solution.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I Propose they fix match making so that players aren't getting stuck with other players SIX levels higher. Then go ahead and implement your "time out" system.

Somewhere in Asia, on an island over the rainbow...double rainbows...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Flynn View Post

I am not proposing. But maybe they can do it like they do it on Star Legends, leave before a match is finished and get 1 death automatically. LOL.
    PL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) SL: Surfy Com, Meowy Ops, Gravelyn Engi, Warstorm Com DL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) AL: Surfie Sorcerer, Orpisai Warrior, Chiobuu Rogue