Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: For sorcerers, lets quit PVP. Who's with me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default For sorcerers, lets quit PVP. Who's with me?

Im ranting not because im that bad of a player, I'm level 21 and only use WinterWonderland suit but I have 1400kills/800deaths. The only pink item I use was my Clever Flamestrike rod of force lvl21, dps only 243.

But i'm quitting to play PVP now. Mage's are just getting too weak, you rarely see them now in PVP, 90% warrior and rogues play PVP. Whats the point of having ranged attack when warrior can still hit you in range?? not to say the 1 hit kill from rogue. etc etc.

For all sorcerers,lets quit to play PVP!! I'm done with PVP..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Be patient my friend. Lots in work ATM. Remember, PvP is still in BETA.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba View Post
    Im ranting not because im that bad of a player, I'm level 21 and only use WinterWonderland suit but I have 1400kills/800deaths. The only pink item I use was my Clever Flamestrike rod of force lvl21, dps only 243.

But i'm quitting to play PVP now. Mage's are just getting too weak, you rarely see them now in PVP, 90% warrior and rogues play PVP. Whats the point of having ranged attack when warrior can still hit you in range?? not to say the 1 hit kill from rogue. etc etc.

lol u r doing better then me more kills less dead i dont see the ponit for u to quit u doing well as i see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba View Post

90% warrior and rogues play PVP? Lol
    I know it is hard but remember the PVP system is in beta and the devs are working as hard as they can to fix these problems. Also I know som mages who are going quite well! Also you have a very good kdr!

Just an average signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

you prolly had enough but dont quit yet... pvp is still young. just released a week ago. and what others said you had a decent k/d.

as of now try to avoid playing in random instead find and play with a decent group.

add Siris, chantity and other good mages if you need a mage team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont quit... i just starting my mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Equipments don't play a really huge role in pvp for mages IMO. The correct skill set and play style does. You might want to observe the way some sorcs play and learn from them. Pvp isn't just about mashing buttons. Tricks, skill and sufficient experience is also nesscary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I was going to say wait for next patch and stick with pve for now, but oh wait our pve got nerfed too by accident. Frost is completely useless and Timeshift root only works half the time now in pve.

Eh. If you quit pvp, it's your choice and I honestly don't blame you. Since we didn't get free respec testing this pvp "beta", I've used up a ton of my plat trying to find a build that can even compete with what my rogue does in ctf. I'm tired of spending plat. Will probably just shelve my sorc until at our skills are at least fixed in pve.

Pvp... well I guess it's lucky for me I'm going overseas on vacation next month. I'll take a forced break and hopefully stuff gets sorted out by the time I get back.
    Last edited by Yakiniku; 01-23-2013 at 08:15 AM.
    Airys <Average Joes>

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Sorry, rants are extremely non-constructive.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com